Creek - Kiss it better

Request by The-One-Deadly-Sin

(Ive just written this and realised that some of you are from America.  When I say plaster I mean band-aid but you probably already know)

" Stupid Craig..  Telling everyone about our relationship..  Why would he d-" Tweek grumbled to himself,  hands in his pockets before he was cut off when he tripped over a rock and fell face first onto the pavement. Before he had even processed what had happened he felt a stinging pain all over his body,  and tears blurred his vision. "AGH! " He yelled,  gripping his knee as he sat up and began to cry.  He heard footsteps rush over to him as he curled into a ball both from pain and embarrassment.  " Tweek,  are you okay?! " A familiar nasally voice asked him,  genuine concern in his voice.  " Fine" Tweek snapped as his boyfriend helped him up. " Tweek I-" Craig began. " Just don't Craig" Tweek interrupted, scowling and wiping his eyes on his sleeve.  Craigs worried expression changed to angry as he grit his teeth. " Come on" He demanded,  holding out his hand for Tweek to take. Despite their anger at each other, they held hands as they walked to Craigs house. The walk was silent,  unusual for the pair who usually couldn't shut up around eachother. Craig sat Tweek down in his dining room as he rummaged through cabinets and found his dad's first aid kit. He took out plasters and antibacterial spray,  sighing sadly as he set to work making sure that Tweek was okay.  The boy could be a dick sometimes,  but Craig loved him more than anything.  This was their first real fight,  and Craig would never admit it but he felt horrible for making Tweek upset,  even if it was an accident. Tweek hissed in pain when Craig sprayed his knee to disinfect it,  and Craig looked up at him with big worried eyes.  " Sorry Tweekers are you o-" Craig began before remembering that they were fighting. They both sat in silence,  awkwardly staring at the floor. Finally,  the tension was broken when the pair simultaneously said eachothers names.  " Sorry I uh..  You go first" Tweek blushed,  looking away. Craig sighed sadly.  " Tweekers...  Im sorry.  I shouldn't have told everyone about us I just...  Im really happy that you're my boyfriend and...  I dont know..  I guess I wanted to brag about you.. " Craig admitted nervously,  scratching the back of his neck as he blushed darkly. " No..  Im sorry Craig.  I shouldn't have made such a big deal about it. Besides,  you couldn't have known I wanted to keep it secret." Tweek apologized,  meeting Craigs eyes. " Still,  I should have asked you first" Craig said,  the guilt he felt showing in his face. Tweek felt terrible for hurting his boyfriend,  and jumped on him,  wrapping him in a tight hug. " I love you Craig..  Lets never fight again" Tweek mumbled into the fabric of Craigs hoodie as Craig squeezed him back and nodded in agreement. " I love you more Tweeky" Craig grinned as he breathed a sigh of relief that they had made up. " Anyway,  now that we're not fighting anymore,  lets get you fixed" Craig smiled,  pulling away reluctantly and making Tweek groan. " But the spray hurtssss" He whined.  " My parents got it for Tricia,  look it literally says for babies on the side" Craig chuckled as his boyfriend pouted at him. " Okay fine,  how about everytime I spray it you get a kiss? " Craig asked shyly,  making Tweek blush and nod. Craig looked up at Tweek for approval as he prepared to spray his knee again. Tweek nodded,  wincing slightly before Craig covered his knee with a plaster.  Craig gently placed a kiss on the plaster,  making Tweek grin happily. " Okay,  only two more" Craig reassured him,  rolling up his sleeve and frowning when he saw old scrapes that his anxious boyfriend kept picking at,  not letting them heal properly. " Well,  good thing I have another pack" Craig thought out loud, spraying a new cut before quickly covering it with a plaster and kissing Tweeks head softly.  " You're doing great Tweeky" He reassured him,  spraying the last scratch and covering it over,  choosing this time to kiss his nose,  giggling when a pink blush errupted from the point he had kissed. " No more spray now" Craig smiled,  pulling out a new box of very colourful plasters.  " Im gonna look like a cake with sprinkles all over me" Tweek frowned as he looked over his scratches. " But you will be an adorable little cupcake" Craig grinned,  making Tweek chuckle. Craig set to work on covering his boyfriend with plasters,  every so often giving them a little kiss to help them heal. " Craig can you imagine what Cartman would say if he saw us right now" Tweek smiled. " Yea but who cares about Mr All I do is eat cheesy poofs and yell at Kyle " Craig laughed, making Tweek snort as he burst into laughter.  " Its funny because its so true" Tweek spluttered between laughs,  his eyes tearing up from the amount of laughing he was doing. The pair both wheezed as they looked at eachother,  the happy expression on their faces making them giddy and encouraging them to laugh harder. Eventually they  stopped,  smiling widely. " I love you Craig" Tweek said happily,  taking Craigs hand in his own freshly dressed one and lacing their fingers together.  " I love you too Tweekers " Craig smiled,  blushing lightly.  " Thank you for this...  I know you didn't have to and I probably would have got infected if you hadn't have helped out " Tweek said gratefully.  " No problem honey,  its what boyfriends are for" He smiled happily.  Suddenly, the pair heard a noise,  their heads instinctively turning towards the source. They both blushed beetroot red when they realised that Craigs parents had been watching them for at least the past ten minutes,  both with adoring expressions on their faces. " GAH! " Tweek yelped as he hid his face in Craigs hoodie,  and Craig shut his eyes tightly and scrunched up his nose when he realised he was never going to live this down.