Chapter 1

A little video down the memory lane showing us why we fell in love with this show and fandom. Hope even you had a smile on your face while seeing this video.

03:00 hrs

Rajveeer Sir aap kaha jayenge ,Naina meri chinta mat karo maine apna pura career intelligence mai nikala hai ye log mujhe touch tak nhi kar payenge ,lekin haan agar mujhe kuch hua to meri ladai tum pura karogi........

A girl wakes up from her sleep feeling restless and sweaty even the cold winds and temperature of 10 degrees Celcius couldn't do anything to soothe her pain. For the past 2 years, this has become the new reality for Naina that day still gives a nightmare to her as she lost her love that day. The girl who went to KMA(Kanchenjunga Military Academy) to prove to everyone that her brother Captain Naveen Singh Ahluwalia was not a traitor not only she fulfilled her promise but also became the best cadet pass out of her batch.

She fulfilled all her promises that she made to her mentor Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat her Rajveer sir the one who stood like a rock beside her apart from Alekh after knowing her truth for her they were the only two people who knew her truth which was well hidden from the rest of the world.

Rajveer this name still brings out all the emotions in her which she thought she had forgotten and never existed for she always used to feel a bit jealous when that Dr. Ritu and all the girl cadets of their batch used to find way's and different excuses to talk to him and she literally felt like screaming at them to stop hitting on him. She still remembers that day when she asked her Rajveer sir about point 1857 and how flustered he felt when she asked her about that place and how many lies he created so that he could avoid going there for Naina it was just a place which was mentioned in her brother's diary which caught her attention and curiosity but for Rajveer, that place was special because he knew the importance of that place.

It was the first place which witnessed the unsaid love of two people that day which they tried to hide from the world since everyone gave them the tag of student and teacher but on point 1857 they left everything behind that was the place where truly they were only Rajveer and Naina without any prefix that day when they called each other's name from there it became apart of the love which will never end.

After point 1857 things changed so quickly for everyone that they never truly registered what was happening from Rajveer's Court-martial to the Ambush site to them ending up at the detention center and knowing about the fact that Lala Gehlot was the one responsible for her sufferings because of whom she lost the two most important person of her life one who protected her from every danger and another one who not only protected her but loved her beyond any limits.

Though in the last 2 years many things have changed from being cadet Naina Ah Singh to being Captain Naina Singh Ahluwalia she came a long way but she wasn't alone her friends stood like a rock beside her in every step whole army was aware of the fact that these 6 captains are the most capable and highly trained and qualified for their post.

They were one of the few officers of the Indian Army who got promoted in such a short period of time all because of the fact being that mostly the situation which is usually faced by a soldier after their training gets completed and they go for their separate positing they all ended up facing those challenges in their training days only from Mogambo to Lala everyone tried hard to make their life hard and miserable but none of them got succeeded since they all were the special six of their batch and was trained by the best in his field.

All those challenges that they faced together proved to be a blessing in disguise for them because no matter how much tough the situation used to get they never left each other's side. They all ended up on going on the most deadly missions not only in their training days but also after becoming the commissioned officer especially Naina and Alekh.

Rajveer being their mentor played a major role since they were the fastest in their batch to be promoted to the rank of Captain in the army while the rest of them were still lieutenant in the army.

Alekh- Naina, Naina

Naina- huh kya hua Alekh this broke her chain of thoughts,

Alekh- tu abhi tak soyi kyu nhi aur tujhe har baar kaise pata chal jata hai ki mai hu wo bhi bina tere peeche mudke dekhne ke came a voice from behind her.

she very well knew who this person was yes it's none other tha Alekh.

Naina- kabhi kisi ko apni saans se puchte dekha hai ki tujhe kaise pata ki mai hu was the reply which came from her as he very well knew she was trying to lighten up his mood.

Not only her but everyone in the army was aware of the fact that how much Captain Alekh Sharma was protective of her sister Naina.

Alekh was famous for 3 things in the army one being his style and sense of work while people had to spend hours thinking about the solution, he used to come up with the most suitable solution for the problem, another one his anger every one was aware of the fact that when he was angry it was better if no one was around him otherwise even he won't be responsible for his own action and the last one being his love and care for his sister Naina and if someone tried to mess with her would either end up with black eye or a broken bone so no one dared to try their luck with Naina since he stood like Govardhan parvat in their way.

Alekh has been with Naina since the day they left KMA and they got their first-ever posting together after that it was like Alekh became her shadow by protecting her from everything where ever she went for her posting Alekh was there with her as well sometimes if he was not present one of their friends was with them or Naina in the same posting and made sure that their friends always kept an eye on Naina.

Alekh- Abhi bhi wahi sapne came his reply.

she knew no matter how much he tried to hide that pain and memory Alekh saw right through it.

Naina- Tu to janta hai na Alekh mai chaa ke bhi wo sab nhi bhul paati aaj bhi wo din mere liye ek bure sapne ke tarah lagta hai phele Naveen bhaiya fir Rajveer sir har baar mere sath hi aisa kyun hota hai Alekh and there she lost her control and started crying like a baby only Alekh knew how much pain she had suffered every day in last 2 years.

For the world, she was the most disciplined and strong officer of the army who doesn't show her pain or weakness in front of anyone since she chose to turn her pain into power and when someone tried to irk her with Rajveer or Naveen names she used to properly show and teach them a lesson with whom they are actually messing with but in front of Alekh and her friends she was her most vulnerable self and no matter what anyone of them did nothing could help her to get over her pain that she has been feeling for all these years.

Alekh- Shaant ho jaa baccha kuch nhi hua hai kya pata kal ki subah ek nayi umeed leke aaye though even he wasn't sure why he said this but somehow he had hoped after such a long time that maybe things are going to change again like it was the silence and calmness of the environment the one before things start to change and with that, he carried her in her room.

While maintaining their distance and keeping themselves well hidden in the darkness of the night little did they knew that someone was there who witnessed the pain in her eyes and was crying by watching that emotional encounter and said you are right tomorrow indeed it is going to be an eventful day for everyone and soon disappeared from there in the shadows before someone saw that person.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey guys so here was the first chapter i hope you liked and enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. Even if you didn't enjoyed it i will definitely love to hear that as well and will eagerly wait for comments and suggestions regarding the story if some of you don't feel like commenting my dm is always open for you feel free to drop your message. Last but not the least please let me know how you like it since it's my first story your suggestion and reviews would be really helpful. Until next time byeeee.