🍘chap14🍘

🍒show colors🍒

🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓

where it is written if night is full of dreamy steamy illusionary miracles, then sun of morning will sing you lullaby and will engage cool breeze to fan you, order birds to entertain you, ask dew to stay for a little long so it soothes you, order petals to floor scenty fragrant paths for you. if it really happens then demons existance in human form needs no more. everyone stay like angel and all remain lovey dovey through out life..

the night of tharn suho was a beautiful moment of life which was a beautiful moment for tharn he finally seal suho with his self. the wait of centuries was over finally.

but who knows that it was just a beautiful trap which was set by demons of greed.greed which flew everything in air.

tharn after sealing suho with his fell asleep but there were many who were still waking and thinking next step to baje the naked tharn.

from the step in house to bedroom, every single voice and moments were recorded in all cameras and all these were in control of san.mastermind of everything.
he ordered his men to defuse the bomb.because if he blasted the house, then his plan was not going to complete.

finally, the moon handed over the charge of sky to sun so sun shine and people see every particle with naked eyes clearly. but its dilemma that some particles are masked well that we cant see their original .

suho pulled curtains in front of window so tharn wont get up otherwise for suho escape was impossible.

suho quickly showered and dressed , gathered his goods, made coffee and honey water for tharn and placed on night stand with note
"sorry baby, though dont wanna leave thou warm wanted cuddling badly but have commitments which i have to complete.thankyou for beautiful moment .i love you my tharn"

suho left the note.for second his conscience knocked him to tell all truth to tharn but on other moment the words threats of san stabbed his conscience . he left the house and drove to san house where san in night gown with puffy wines , surrouded by champagnes was waiting suho so he sleep with him.

on seeing suho, san dropped glass on flour and almost ran to san , picked him in arms and took to his bedroom.
but before going to room he asked his men to turndown the tracker of suho car and asked suho to switch off his mobiles because
"i hardly spent night seeing you with tharn, so for now i dont want to be bother by him."
"so , you are insecure " suho chuckled
"if desire is to catch mouse then why all time give him what he want. its better to place his favou cheese in trap so in love cheese, he trapped in settled trap. you and tharn
are mouses who trap in my cage according to their desire.
you have my baby i will go a bit easy on you but on tharn, he deserves to die daily with regrets that he has not done."
san said.

"but its upto me what i have to do ,, dont think its my work to think.just now comfort me with your moans so i sleep peacefully." san said and smash his lips with suho which was just story of lust and personal interests.

on other hand, tharn awake with headache.usually he avoid liquors because it gives him severe headaches but last night he was so happy with suho and drank a lot.

his embrace was empty. he hardly left bed and goto bahroom to freshen up .after freshenup, he was leaving room towards living room when he saw a tray with glass and mug with note.

he moved to night side, took note read it, though it hurt him lot.
"suho, atleast today you can skip all plans for us, its our first day as fiancee but you preferred work."

tharn drank water and coffee which was as cold as suho feelings for tharn.tharn washed them and left suho house with great disappointment and drove back to his house. he tried the numbers of suho but they were not responding .

tharn knew very well that his mother was preparing to welcome suho at house as their son in law today.this thought made tharn so mad.
"suho, why my love cant chain you. where there is empty space in our relation that i cant fill it. why dont you tell me if i am unable to judge it.why"

after reaching home, tharn hardly enter the house. but fell down and lost senses.
on seeing son in passage, knock quickly called staff to take him to room and called doctor.

after complete check up, doctor said
"just stress, mr knock. othetwise he is fine. its pleasing that he isnt comatosed. it will be good if he talk about when awake.but dont stress him"

the doctor left but questions were hitting knock badly.from day, tharn was born. it is first time he saw him so stressed .
knock sat by his sonside
took his son in his hands, he can clearly see the ring he choose for suho and himself
"you left last night for suho house, you were on cloudnine.but what drained you that you lost yourself"

tears streamed from tharn eyes.he perhaps awaked
"he was with me. but left silently as usual. atleast today spent time with me .i always said that i will give you all.but he never listened me. why momma..why ..after wearing engagement ring, he still ignored me."

knock pulled his son inhis arms his tears were burning heart and soul of knock.
but unaware that there is still lot which is moving to them

🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨

to be continued
thankyou for reading
i am greatful
read vote comment
saludos
k.bunny