🍆chap12🍆

🌻black the love🌻

🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏

after long time but its more appropriate to say that after long wait ... yes a long wait from the day mew met suho in school to still today when both boys are now earning well to dwell well in this world.... dream of mew to tie suho with him was going to be true today.

tharn was so happy that he spend a long time to in market for buying couple dresses, rings, bracelets earcuffs, and ofcourse favourite champagne flowers and champagne of suho. then spend a lot of time at hair dresser and then at his designer for wearing something different because today is biggest day of tharn life. he is going to propose his love. finally ..🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻

finally after all preparation tharn drove to suho house.
to spend his life best time.

but when running after someone with barefoots somehow injure our feets but still hope that on seeing our blood the person may become ours forever.

🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙

finally, the news was not only seen by suho but san as well.but san being clever enough was still unable to find that person who gave this news .though watson and pruk denied all gossips but suho was insisting that sonething must be thats why news breakout. and after this news suho was thinking to maje excuse and stop tharn from coming to his house. but san stopped him from all these .
and warned him in clear words
"never try to ruined my plan otherwise i wont spare you with the baby.dont invite my wrath my baby " san said
"want to see you in bed moaning my name badly but i let you today to sleep with tharn but becareful dont let your conscience wake up because your belly has my baby you know." san said while touching suho belly
"so you admit baby is yours" suho asked
"if i dont want to accept this, no one will able to force me suho babe. cameras and mics all are settled and hidden . you with your love bird will be in front of my eyes for whole night. dont let him know through your any act that he step foot on his grave. i am warning you so be careful .be my good baby. be good mom of my baby.because baby will learn what you will teach him" san said.

"so what we are going to teach our baby" suho asked
"how to become rich" san said
"i think i should cook food quickly and shower because i want that everything should be prepare before he come "suho said
" i am going but after tomorrow we ll spend our time together . " san said while licking the neck of suho.
"dont worry i wont bite babe" san said and moved to door to left suho house.

suho shaked his head and then moved to kitchen to cook food for night , set table. and then went to shower .

🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞

as san left the suho house, his people were waiting outside.
"what the report" san asked.
"we have fix cameras and mics that you can even count their breath they are high frequency devices.secondly we install ammunition as well. which will blast or defuse according to your instruction" one man informed
"right, stay around to keep an eye but no move until i said"
san said and drove towards his house

"strange psycho man,thinks killing solves but if strong enough to kill then why not strong enough to communicate on table " his one of man think but definitely unable to say to their boss .

🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌

finally tharn arrived at suho place. switch off ignition , carried all bags and stepped towards his house. as he was stepping towards suho house, he was feeling that his heart was missing beats badly.his heart was betraying him badly.

finally on reaching at suho house,tharn pressed call button.
suho opened the door with smile on face which always made tharn fresh.
flower bouquet was hiding tharn face .on seeing the flowers , suho smiled and said."i dont order flowers.wrong address "

"but i thought that they come here to scent them from you" tharn said in his husky voice.
the voice which in past was lullaby for suho.the voice which fueled suho to live and moved forward facing bravely all tornadoes in way.the voice which when said "i love you suho" made suho blush and made him proud that he is loved by tharn on which everyone has eyes but tharn eyes are only on suho.

memories flash always flash when new memories are going to made but whats the use of those memories when one is fooling the other heart.

"am i not allowed to come inside", tharn asked
" yes,why not" suho said and stepped side to gave space to tharn to enter.

on entering tharn placed gifts on table and turned back
with open arms
"wont you hug me i miss your hugs " suho nodded and hugged him .tear dropped from suho eyes but he wiped out quickly because he want his secret as secret in locker of san.

🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠

"welcome tharn pruk in my beautifully intricate web.i am seeing you and my slut throughout night.how you make love with him.does he enjoy more with you or with me.and then i ll think whether i let you both alive or bombed the house and comes to your graves to express my sorrow "
san said laughed and drank whole beer glass

🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

thankyou for reading
i am greatful
to be continued.
read vote comment
saludos
k.bunny