🍇chap13🍇

🍇grapy love🍇

🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇

after entering in suho house, and placing gifts on table, tharn turned with his open arms.
though suho knew very well but still showed surprised face as he is unable to understand the demand of tharn.
innerly his heart was yelling and trying best to awake the drunkly dead conscience but
need of hour was to perform for own benefit and not act as sincere guilt lover.

"why stay away from me.am i stranger . or am i doing something strange . a long time you have not hugged me. i need my suho soft scenty hug.can i " tharn asked

though he somehow confused with suho gesture but buried all ambiguous negative  thoughts and claimed his right.

"nope. i was thinking you asked so late.just doubting on you" suho pouted and hugged tharn
"so doubt on your man..hmm" tharn said softly
"yup, because billions of eyes touch you daily perhaps try to pierce your chest to trap your heart" suho said.
"no matter, who tries i dont care because i belong to you only." tharn said softly and kissed suho forehead.

both broke hug . the house was decorated as tharn liked.
soft music , dim lights, dark flowers , slight soft fragrance .
"what was the need to do all this. you are already busy and then tired due to schedual." tharn said softly
"we are going to spend time after a long time .i just try to make everything according to your mood.and you also got tired from your work.you also need  rest so rest together" suho circled the tharn neck and peck his lips.

tharn was surprised by the move of suho . but he liked his moved.
"it should be different and memorable for years " tharn whispered
"what different you want" suho asked
tharn grabbed the bottle of champagne , open the lid and lip the bottle. after drinking , he pecked the lips of suho. the soft lips which was more tasty and alcoholic than all the liquors of cosmos.

the kiss was soft , full of love but the need to eat each other was hovering their mind.
for a moment broke kiss to undress themselves because it was only thing that was separating their bodies from touching each other.

tharn pulled suho in his  embrace and kissed his lips again. suho responded and kissed tharn back.both were biting sucking each other lips. and their tongues were anxiously wanting entry in each other mouth. finally suho gave up and allowed tharn to adore his lusty mouth. the tongues were knitting strands of weby saliva. hugging each other and trying hard to burn each other need which was increasing as the time was passing.

from lips , tharn slipped to neck and shoulders to decor them with his love bites. suho turned his neck to side to gave space to his true beloved.
and from shoulders to chest and down to belly and smart cylinderical thighs and foot.

not a single part of suho body was without the bites of tharn.it seemed like a alpha wolf claimed his mate now.

moans of suho was making tharn crazy
"you know your moans you whole is more than enough to make me drunk " tharn said softly and kissed the soft lips again which was kissed back.

but mating was not complete still. still a long way to go .
the junior baby of both was hard enough and started to leek their liquids in form of diamonds. without saying anything , both took position of 69 and started to suck each other junior. both were on cloud nine . the way both were sucking licking each other making them moaning badly.the way tongues were seducing their junior making them more out of control. finally both released in each other mouth.

both choked but drank whole. and laid on their backs.
tharn get up and picked suho in bridal style to room with bottle and headed to room.
laid suho on his back and open the bottle to drank the champagne again. then wiped his mouth. the bottle was telling that it has been drank enough and this amount is enough to make that person in control
"we cant do that because you are drunk tharn" suho acted
"night remains, season remains so our love making still remains, i am not asking you but telling you that today you are going to be mine.i have waited for you a long time this time i wont let you go i cant sleep alone anymore.i want you by my side so i can sleep. i am man and very difficult for me to see you with other man, touching you hugging you i am done with all this shabby sweetness. you are mine and today i ll complee tis mating" tharn said and tried to kissed lips of suho
"no , you are drunk not unless you are sober , let me go." suho said
"why let you go so you hangout with other men or sleep with others ..no suho you are mine just mine . i am not drunk. .its your aura who make me like this whenever i meet you" tharn said and claimed the swollen lips again. and moved other hand below the hips towards the hole to prepare him. lips were swallowing badly and hole was seducing with two three fingers . and suho was moaning and these moans were alluring tharn to get more in this night before sun knocks on door and all this fairy tale ends .

tharn then broke kiss and lift leg to push his member in the hole. "so tight babe you are.i have hardly put key init to open. but i love it"
tharn started to move his organ and body was aligned with his motion.

the night was passing. devils had successfully set trap wrap all sanity of their prey. the sheets was wrinkling due to bodies. suho was moaning badly and his organ was getting hard which was received care from lips of tharn and junior of tharn was trying to engrave his name on inners of suho. trying best to become aware and frank and fell in love of eachother again .
finally both came in unison.
tharn in suho and suho on hom tharn and on sheet .

both were sweating badly but tired enough to clean themselves. "you are mine. i make you mine today. from now on consider yourself my wifey suho tharn. we get married today.remember this "
tharn said softly and laid by side with arms around upper body and leg over leg of suho.

🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻

thankyou for reading
i m greatful.
to be continued
read comment vote
saludos
k.bunny