🍰chap 3🍰

🐝Why past knocks 🐝

🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

Why past knocks everytime in good time
Like wave of ocean wreck ship with no time

Wither the hustle bustle of life in no time
As sweet water quickly dissolve lime

Why past knocks every time in good time
Is it back to give lessons every time

(k.bunny)

🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰

No one welcomes past but past has no shame at all comes back and brings tons of disaster with it . it is always said that learn from past but when we learn from past and move forward why it appears suddenly with such pity gestures that we fall for its trap. Perhaps the only reason is that past loves to pamper and the fact is we pamper our past always like a treasure . or we also don't want to escape from past .

Everyone has past ; we reealise it or not . it may be of different nature or aspect but we all have past buried in deep layers of heart run in our blood pass through our brain . so we remember it till last breath .

Type Watson , appeared to be a play boy but what made him like this no one had an idea about it ever . perhaps he was one of those people who wants to keep their private life and social life separate that's why there were just assumptions about personal life so mostly assume him as an arrogant play boy .

After leaving the room and asking his security to check the girl before she left club , type was ready to leave the club when his personal security officer JACOB ran after him and gave him recording device . after listening he dialed number and asked the person to meet

" Jacob you go personally to pick him and take him here. Be careful from media" type said . Jacob nodded and left

" I don't want to see you but what ever you done it urges me to meet you " type said to himself and stepped to near coffee house .

Mean while Jacob was back with person who was hidden past of type and now bothering him like thorn. He was ex.boyfriend of type SAN PUSH.

Jacob left and now the two remain alone . type was quite and observing the SAN who had a winning smile on face .wearing white shirt with black jeans and Ray Ben glasses nothing had changed in him .

" hello my love how are you" san asked while sitting in front of type

"what you want . continue to bothering me with cheap smudges" type inquired

"I don't think that you are such stupid that you don't understand what I want . okay . I tell you if you want to listen from me mr type Watson I want you back in my life . I cannot live without you. Be back . this time I wont leave your side . I promise" san told and tried to hold type hand which type refused to allow.

Meanwhile coffee with snacks was served . type picked his mug and left his seat . seeing the steamy coffee as he was seeing the depth of mug through curtain of coffee.Do you remember from when we know each other at least from junior level of school ; we confessed at the end of our high school and at end of university we both planned to get married but in second year of graduation just one day before our engagement you demanded breakup . I cried a lot requested you a lot not to go . not leave me but you did not listen me. You just packed your all luggage and left the house which we called our house . we both named our house "TYSAN HEAVEN" remember . but you left and settled with someone else and gave me reason that our love wasn't love it was just affection ; a mere illusion which will fuse like a bulb soon . now you suddenly realize that you can't live without me . do you think I will believe your words . I know you have been following me for a long time and if I throw any party you try your best that your spy got access to me so I spend night with them and they got some evidence so you can trap me through it . do you think that I am geek . do you think that  such traps will make me yours again ? though your spies successfully access me because I allowed them but I hadno sexual realtion with your spies because I don't like to fill my hands with dirt . all the spies got sex from my people . even the girl last night slept with Jacob though she thought that she had me all night . bad move.

after breakup from you, i hate to be in relationship either its physical or emotional.because i dont want to give any one such dreams which i cant fulfill.

MR SAN, I have erased you from my memoriessince long ago. I wont be with you now and in years and life to come because I hateto nourish and cherish past .

. so if you try again to barge in my life directly or indirectly I wont guarantee any manners therefore .

I thought loving you was best thing in my life but it was worst feeling in life . so from on stay away " type finally warned san

" you think I will listen you what ever yousay, type , I know how to heal you and have you so just wait and watch . I haveyou finally forever. Well Thankyou for coffee. Remember we always came here forcoffee so you come here today it means you remember me still not forget me .stop lying from now on " san stepped totype to hug him but type pushed him away slightly .

San left and type sat down until he received call from his mother " quickly back to house before your father adopt by mental hospital" type replied and with devil smile stepped out to car to drove to his house

🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄

new character in story

SAN Pattarabut Kiennukul as SAN PUsh type watson ex boy friend 

 as 
SAN PUsh
 type watson ex boy friend 

🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲

though past hovers but lets learn to ignore it .because we learn lessons to move forward not to water it again.

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

to be continued
read commment vote
saludos
k.bunny