🌲chap42🌲

🌼AMNESIAC BEAT🌼
🌼LOVE MY FORCED HUSBAND🌼

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

sorry for being late in updating the story and thankyou 🙏🏻🙏🏻 for bring so patient and supportive for me..😇😇

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

mornings are always worthless like nights . dancing glasses of champagne and chirping rays of sun fills all with mysterious mystery of life. but gives no clues to take off the veils of this lust of mystery.
morning knocked as usual and yibo on alarm of clock woke up.after refreshing himself, he was ready to leave the room when his hand remained stopped on listening the voice which was saying goodbye with sweet confesion of love. yibo walked towards his window and see the person drove off out of the house. yibo left the room when in jogging dress mew came out. the restlessness was written on face of mew. on seeing the questioning smirk on yibo face, mew quickly walked out of face . yibo walked behind him.
"dont plug your ears. lets talk"yibo shouted on seeing mew plugging buds in his ear.
yibo ran and hold hand of mew , take plugs from him and put them in his pocket.
"ibo, what to talk ?"mew asked
"why you are trying to show that you have no idea what i want to discuss from you. you know my dear junior very well, don't you"yibo asked.
"i seriously dont know about what you are talking at this time in the arena of Eiffel" mew replied.
"you know we are going back today then why i saw seo joon coming out of your room again this morning? mew, can you define.?" yibo asked.
"just came to say goodbye and nothing else".mew replied .
"i want to know truth. i dont want any trouble around you. why he was with you last night.if you are in relation then own it, announce it make it official proudly. you know keeping personal and hiding are two different aspects."yibo said softly while sprinkling grain for birds of eiffel arena.
" i am not hiding it but still unable to flourish the feelings of love for him. though he loves me. "mew told while sitting on bench.
"so you are just using him , no , more appropriately he is just sex buddy for you"
yibo said while sitting near his junior.
"why are you talking all this.that's nothing serious". mew was annoyed.
"no need to show attitude dear junior, i don't want any scandal approach our elders. if you have no feelings then why you both are clingy. the only reason which i understand is sex. hmm"yibo hardly control his anger.
" seo joon is in love with me and he asked me to date him he thought that perhaps with time, i may fall for him . but with time, we became sex buddies . he is happy with this as well . no complaints from his side. I, few days before informed him that i am voing back to US, so lets end this relation.he agreed. but last night, he was crying badly and he was in bar asked me to spend time with him last night. i drove him to home and we spend night together. and in morning, he left saying goodbye finally. so no need to worry . "mew told and tried hard to satisfy his elder brother.
yibo listened silently , saw his watch and stood from bench, with hands in pocket walked towards his house. mew followed his elder silently without asking any question but waiting for more questions from yibo.
on reaching near home , both youngster were amazed on seeing countless flowers of different colors decoring the road and outside of their home as well.
yibo shook his head on seeing man name seojoon wearing black suit stabding with cross arms with black Lamborghini . mew was soaked in ocean of shock on seeing seo joon.yibo walked inside his house .
"what are you doing here seo , are you out of mind seo joon"mew shouted politely.
"your security don't allow me to enter in your house so i preffered to arrrange my surprise outside your house "seo replied.
"yeah, thankyou for this surprise, now go " mew said and walked towards house when his hand was hold by seo joon
"not easy to leave these beautiful hands. i am addicted to their soft touch.how to let go the lemonish embrace , why my ears arent allowed to pursue thou manly sweet auratic voice , which urges me to become your slave for whole life"seo joon stopped.
mew turned , hold hands of seo joon softly and said"we agreed on leaving each other as goid friends, then what and why are you doing all this".mew whispered.
"i agreed but my heart backed out of promise sorry mew" seojoon said while sitting on one knee while taking out ring from his pocket
"mew watson pruk, lust of heart is you. satisfy this lust. marry me " seo joon finally proposed.
mew lost on proposal of seo joon. he saw towards yibo and the staff who were seeing him silently with questions in eyes. mew felt difficulty in breathing. hardly gulped his saliva which hardly wet his dry throat.
"will you marry me mew "seo joon repeated his words.
mew while biting his lips, hold the shoulders of seo joon and helped him to stand
"what are you saying we already agreed to part ways so why you are embrassing me"
"i am saving you from embracement my dear darling because rejecting my proposal will ruin your noble family. so think and accept my proposal. choice is yours. "seojoon said , placed the ring on palm of mew and walked towards his car and drove within blink disappear .
on seeing seo joon disappear , yibo came near mew and said"its time to leave. change so we leave quickly " .mew nodded eith silence but his inner was full of shrieks and roars .
from home to airport the silence was ruling.mew was in deep thoughts and yibo was silently observing his brother who was in pain but not willing to share it.
"ibo, i m going to marry seo joon". mew finally broke the silence.

🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲

new character

PARK SEO JOON
AS
seo joon

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

keep supporting my new stories as well beside complete stories
list of my new stories
sorry i am late
❤tame by innocent l9ce
❤hubby from journey
❤vamp pursuing the heart

Old stories on tharntype
❤I U TOGETHER 4EVER
❤PROUD DESTINY
❤TOGETHER AGAINST COSMOS
be diamond in my tung
❤lust leads to love
❤types diary

other stories
❤vulture hawk(saintzee)
❤chance to heartyou(saint zee)
❤perfect heart imperfect love(veemark)
❤why i u just we(exo got7)

thank you 😇😇

🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲

thankyou for reading & following
i am grateful
to be continued
read vote comment
regards
kbunny