🎻chap10🎻

🎻ambiguous ace🎻

🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻

the watson family was in watson hospital after the call of type. and zee with white roses also reached hospital.
but was stopped by type on room door .type pushed him back , came outside and closed door .

"how can you so careless. you know even his medicine which he took for migrine is out of stock .how you not aware that he is not feeling well from few days .told you take care of my bro what you are doing" type released his anger

"saint has stopped to take migrine medicine from ling time. about pregnancy we both dont know..let me in i want to see him..please " zee said politely due to situation otherwise his hands were aching to beat type badly for becomig wall between saint and him..

"so for sake of baby, enter in room" type said let him in
"stupid lovebirds, dont know how saint fall for you. " type whispered and entered in room.

shaofei and tangyi was happy. finally they were going to be grandparents .zee entered in room greeted both elders. and gave flowers to saint kissed his forehead.

"congratulations. thankyou for giving me best gift of life. thankyou for giving me a new member of family. thankyou saint. you have no idea how much i am happy." zee said softly while holding hands of saint.

"dont start to make love. enough enough elders are standing in room" type poke his whole self.
his simple sentence blushed the new parents.

"bro, dont tease my hubby" saint said hardly blush made difficult to speak
"hubby. when he became your hubby.. does he propose you with some custom design ring.by creating some special atmos for you.  when he come to momdad for permission and when he ask my permission to marry my precious baby brother " type teased the couple.

"type , dont tease them.zee, shift to watson house saint is pregnant.you remain out of home and station due to your job so shift to house so saint remain in front of my eyes and i will care him as well. in case of your stay at your house i ll remain worried.its an order so do it" shaofei said softly.

"shaofei is right.you both are still too young and with time you need someone to help you manage house care saint in your absence." tangyi supported shaofei

"as you say mom, i ll follow you " zee said.
"mom, your soninlaw is so obedient ..means too much extra obedient ..am i right" type hissed
"bro, if you dont like we wont shift" saint replied to type quickly because he knew that shaofei maynt reply him but tangyi will beat shit out of him
"for my little brother, i ll accept your donkey in my house happily"type said which made all  laugh

" type go and ask doctor if they discharge saint so we go home now" tangyi said to type.
but before type left the room the attendant  doctor came and tell them that "you can go mr saint .its schedual of your checkup.please follow it.takecare of yourself and new balloon as well.bye" doctor left.

so saint and zee was shifted to watson house.the goods of couple were shifted to house as well.

a new routine was set . type took saint to office and helped him in managing personnal department and then drove back to him . the evenings in watson house was full of laughters nowadays. though almost eight months remains in baby delivery but shaofei from now start to shop for baby.from room walls to dresses and toys, he daily went to shopping and bought daily goods for baby.and whole family enjoyed the shopping .
and tangyi often tease shaofei in front of boys"you still have good taste to buy goods for babies lets try for another baby"
"glue your mouth.you are now father of  young sons .stop thinking " shaofei replied same on tease with cushion throw to tangyi.

but in this type didnt forget what he asked zee to do and help from saint .so on ome night after dinner, made coffee and went to saint room.

knocked on door.zee opened the door with surprised expression
"you are here why " zee asked.while closing door.
"i came to talk to my bro.whats problem " type said while sitting on bed abd placing the tray on duvet.
"come and enjoy coffee" type said softly
"bro, come to point.your eyes are flashing your purpose .so whats hovers your mind " saint smirked
"zee,i ask you to investigate tharn do you find something" type asked which choked zee.

"at this time of night, you come to ask about tharn.i thought you came for normal chit chat..so clever..tharn loves to paint . from school he is in love with famous celebrity suho . he is waiting that as soon sanctions of company regarding relationship  on suho is finished, he ll marry to suho.and suho is working in your exboyfriend san push  company name as rainbow entertainment.(sorry type the remaining i cant tell you for now because its better if tharn discover it by himself.on day saint was in watson hospital, i saw suho as well who though was wearing mask but i recognise him in gynacology deptt he was there for checkup).zee told

" hmmm.san suho rainbow " type mumbled
"is it possible saint we through ambiguous buyer buy shares of rainbow  from open market " type asked.
"its possible but need to discuss with dad first .what you want to say on that day" saint asked.
"saint , you have connections with media presenters. any cunning presenter who break news that type watson and tharn pruk add each other on social media .seems the giants of business going to give some news. " type said seriously.

"are you sure it should be done.hiring any one no problem and source will remain hidden as well but why you want to do all this." saint asked

"i want to marry tharn pruk.keep it as secrer for now goodnight  " type said and left room.

"saint , do you listen the same which i listen" zee asked saint
" yes, dont know what he is thinking for now ." saint daid in worried tone
" lets sleep .think about it in morning "zee said and kissed saint forehead.

on reaching room, type pressed buttons and a hidden board appeared. in which tharn pic was pasted already from day type met him
type picked marker and wrote down." suho.san .rainbow entertainment.link i ll find one day"

closed the board and slipped in duvet "i ll prove myself eligible for you tharn pruk soon."
and thinking and in solving puzxles fairy of sleep curtainef the brown eyes of type with her wings.

and soon the news which were flashing on channels and  toptrends on social media was

"its strange but watson heir type watson and pruk handsome heir tharn pruk are connected on social media. they are following each other and also leaving comments om each other post .is there something which we are going to hear.some good news.some ahmmahmm news.. its great change . "
stay tune for more follow up about this latest development

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

thankyou for reading
i m greatful
to be continued
read comment vote
saludos
kbunny