🌱🌿chap92🌿🌱

🌿amnesiac beat🌿
🌱love my forced husband🌱

🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳

"what are you saying type .are you in senses." tharn grabbed his shoulders . type tried to step back but tharn halted him. "tharn stop this madness".type pushed tharn away which faltered his steps but he managed to maintain his balance. tharn raised hands , rubbed his face, unable to decode all this explosive. "on that day, you were happy on receiving bouquet from me. you were smiling. you seemed to embedded in my love." tharn paused for a while , hardly controlling his tears , managed to speak "what it was then . why dont you throw them on trash". on seeing tharn in his weakest shadow, type turned his back to him. because it weakens him. it hurt him. tightly holding the head of seat , type said sarcastically" because every penny you spend even on that special rose bouquet is mine. so do you think i am mad that i waste my money. moreover, ever i ask you question in past why you prefer all on me. why you not listen me. why you not hold me. even my kids whom i carried , feed them , cared them , turned cold shoulders. not bother to share any of their worries . so, i conclude that its better i stay away from all of you and live my own life. for whom i waste my self. for those who never cherish my presence . i am happy with love of my life .and we are going to live together soon.so please mr tharn , step aside from my life. no one has right on me."
"fine type , fine.... if you want to sway in some one other arms ...i am okay with it. even if you will be physical with that mischief, i have no objection...." tharn stopped for while, grabbed the divorce documents and lit them with lighter and throw them in trashbin. " but i wont divorce you. you have to come back to me and your mingling dreams with some other can only be ensure when i will die. so i wont let you live in peace with that bastard". tharn warned in stern attitude and left type alone in his office. as door closed with loud bang, he fell on knees and cried while burying his sobs with his hands.
two hands helped him to stand and made him sit on couch. offered him vibes to clean his tears. and glass of water. "why you torture yourself. what if in this game anyone of you get hurt too much." nunew politely asked. type was calm now ,smile on words of young man , spoke gently while tracing the glass edges "you are not in heart valley where even shadow of your single black strand isnot yours. you have not reached still in that area of heart valley where you are ready to take all blames and hails of uselessness only to win your beloved . you still not reached on top of heart valley which is full of burning thorns wants your soul as a gift at altar and promise your beloved belong to you only in return. but ....leave it " . "i believe HiaLian is different. after graduation , for higher qualification he supported me.  mom was against but he took all my responsibility. he never ask me something to invest. just ask me to enjoy his warmth. but after today i learn that i should invest myself as well. " nunew said. type was impressed by young man , node to appreciate him. " so how to invest "?
" by proposing him and signing marriage certificate as soon as possible. i know he wants but hesitate just waiting for me to get ready.". nunew was stopped by mobile ring . he received the call and after few seconds, he ended call. " according to your instructions,your apartment is ready . your goods are shited. so , hia lian at home . why you not dine withus. he knows you. dont worry. ". nunew offered. " its good idea but i am tired. i ll just prefer to rest. its too much which need to off load.." type made excuse. nunew node . type stood followed by nunew and was towards apartment which type bought for his drama.

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

saint feeling himself so useless that he can not do anything . the fear of family disband ride him.  finally mew tharn were back to home. on seeing them he wanted to yell but his own son husband was involved and he too , so no use to blame anyone . on seeing mew , gulf saw towards saint and then said, " type momma shift from here". " dad, its all end." zhan said.
tharn sat like a loser or perhaps he had fear of lose. "i had no idea this will happen. i had no intention to hurt him.i dont want to leave him for blink but dont know what goes wrong in what place but dont worry zhan mew, i wont let him go. even he raised thousand walls, countless deserts i will bring him back. " zhan mew hugged tharn. "and  what you do about his divorce claim and so called ambiguous boyfriend"? zee asked. " dont know for now but i will find solution. ask gao to find where he is shifted " tharn said. " do you think its that easy.but i will help you im bringing him back" saint assured tharn." so we shold act normally as we let him go or we respect his decision. so he may not suspect." yibo added . "i promise i wont let fate and time shatter us thus time.".tharn said.

🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

nunew was about to knock at door when door was opened . nunew shook his head , presented a small red bouquet to the person opened door. person accepted it with praising smile and let nunew entered . placed bouquet on sidetable and hugged nunew. kissed his forehead . nunew jumped on him. man took him to living room sat on couch. but nunew remained clingy. breath was brushing the sodt feels of neck. " what happen".? asked softly. " uncle type is sad. he love uncle tharn lot. but in doing this all he is hurting himself.". nunew mumbled. " oh, i was worried that someone disturb my babe, " playing with soft hairs , hialian said"who said uncle type is hurting himself . he is testing love of his beloveds this time, challenging his marital relation with uncle tharn and above girding his loins for future challenges , he is giver  and sometimes a giver wants a testimony for his givings . he is fighter more appropriate ,what apo mom says , a hawk , so all is in his eyes. dont stress yourself . mmmmm..... on weekend , momdad are coming so why not arrange some party.  and invite uncle type and his family. who knows after night of party , all will be back to normal. " . nunew faced hialian , gave a peck, and said" you are nest hubby". " what, do you say something," hialian wanted to listen again. " nothing" nunew stuttred. hialian raised his brow , rubbing the lower lip of nunew , lick it with warm tongue , it abnormal the breath of nunew " in middle of night , just call me hubby " hialian picked shy nunew and went towards room.

🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲

thankyou for reading & following
happy to meet YOU💐
to be continue
read📖comment📝vote🌞
regards
kbunny🐇🐇