🌷chap97🌷

🌷amnesiac beat 🌷
🌿love my forced husband🌿

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

sarawat was not in mood to leave bed when bowl of cold water foeced him to leave his bed. he sat up suddenly . his lifelong bunny with bowl in his hands was showing his sparkling teeth. sarawat sat in comfy posture. these brown eyes trapped him years ago and still he is prisoner of these eyes. sarawat quitely seeing tine. he knew well his soft gazing melt his tine like lava. he was smiling as he looked deeper. but all smashed when bowl hit his head. " oouch". sarawat hissed in pain. " dont act like you hurt too much or you lose your memory , no trouble. obscene. get up take list and buy grocery. i have to make dinner. ". tine ordered. "no mercy on me. " sarawat showed puppy eyes. " you are father of two sons and they have partners as well so stop being malice , get up. " tine said firmly and pulled the duvet bit throw again on sarawat and left room . "why shy.. we both see eachother all time. " sarawat mumbled and get up for shower. took the teamug and sat on seat .
" tine, why you not tell type that you know tharn and if tharn come today then it would be awkward "? sarawat asked tine who was busy in cleaning kitchen. " why are you worried. tell type that i know tharn so that he run away again.  and tharn will come tomorrow. so no trouble. for now go to market thankyou". tine remind sarawat and got busy in his work. sarawat like an obedient hubby followed his wife orders.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

the private jet of watson group touched the ground of thailand airport. this part of airport was reserved for private jets. as cameout of jet, a young man approached him. bow a little and said" i am ren sarawat , come to pick you. ". tharn patted his cheek with affection. ren opened the door for tharn and then sat on other side and cars left the premises of airport. "we are going to thalang" tharn inquired. " sir i am sorry , today its not possible . tomorrow we will go." ren replied. tharn looked at him questioningly. " actually thyme and kevin has some work to complete so we will go tomorrow . "tharn nodded and thought " one more day ". 

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

type was little confused .he wanted to make am excuse but he didnt refuse the couple. went to near market , bought some souvenirs and then returned home. wearing black shirt with blue jeans , spraying the deo when his eyes travelled to photo , type smiled and said in mocking way" i am on date with myself. keep on dreaming.". hold the bag and left house . type pressed the call button. door was opened immediately. wearing whites with smiling face tine welcomed him. type presented him the gifts which he accepted. tine came with drinks. " lets talk casually until sarawat set table. " tine said. "mr sarawat cooks". type asked. "yeah, since the day we are together. he cook meals even when my sons were born he made their meals then lunches and still he is my personal chef ".tine whispered . and both laughed. " so where are your sons? ". type asked . " i have two bastards thyme and ren. thyme manages family work while ren is an artist. both are in bangkok. ".tine informed. '"so you both are here for vacations?" type asked. he found tine interesting friendly person. "no, thalang is our homeland. after getting married, sarawat preferred to stay here and lookafter the farming. i found thalang soft area.so instead of hustle bustle of cities , i prefer to live here. and when thyme ren complete their studies then they settle in bangkok to lookafter ST ". tine replied. " ST is yours".? type was surprised. " yeah " tine told. "dinner is ready " sarawat informed. the three sat on table. the table had type favorite dishes ; pork with basil, fried veg rice, salted spicy fish, chesse wrapped potatoes,  mix salty sour salad.  "this isnot end , i have made special deserrvir " sarawat informed. type node. " these all are my favorite dishes i dont know you like them ornot ". tine tod while observing type . type smiled and said " they are my favorite too." " thats great then lets dig in and find fault in sarawat chef " tine winked and type showed thumb .  after dinner , tine showed type his house. and then
stopped near photo wall. there were different pictures . and then eyes caught familar face. that person was standing between tine sarawat. "its my wedding picture. he us my best friend tharn. we both met in italy school of arts." type node. "i often ask him to visit us with his family but he made excuses. life is so busy,  two months ago thyme ren visited us.. machines make people devoid of life. " tine changed topic.he sensed the sadness of type. " are you okay"? tine asked. "yeah , i am good. i think just ovet eating makes me lazy".type assured. tine nodded as he trust his words. meanwhile , with black tea and choco fudge sarawat appeared. " just tea because i cant eat more now" type refused to eat cake. "then pack it wat". tine instructed his hubby. " are you here for vacations"?
sarawat asked. " still no thoughts.in morning i find it appropriate yo settlehere but in night i think to return.". type told.  type placed mug on tray and stood and said "for now allow me to leave its great to meet you both. thankyou for such tasty drlight of night."  " its pleasure that you accept our invitation. our pleasure. " tine said. type hugged both and said goodbye.
" he escape because he doesnt want to talk about tharn ..atleast not now. " sarawat said. " he isn't that type watson which world knows , he is just wifey who is drenched fromhead to toe in love of his man " tine expressed his view. " as i am " sarawat added.  tine showed his tongue placed his mug and walked towards room then turned " clean kitchen goodnight".

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

as type reached home, a strange anxiety was shivering him . "does tine know that i am tharn wife. what if he inform tharn about me. where i. go now " . type thought. " type running and excessive thinking gives no result. no one knows anything. and why any person has need to interfere in your personal life . relax type . " his brain put some senses on table.  typelaid on bed and hold the frame mumbling "a month completed ,second on way to end , though far away from you but still i feel your scent around me. when close my eyes your affection duvet me. i love you tharn ".embracing frame type slept.
after trimming and sowing some new seeds ,type was watering them when saw 4,5cars stopped in front of tinesarawat house.  4 young men came out of their cars. on seeing them type guessed them sons and their friends or partners may be. and then his eyes captured a figure. no one but tharn;  type felt his upheaveled breath. type closed the tap and went inside his house and closes door. " he find me. he find me ". type told himself.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

sarawat tine welcomed tharn. and partners of their sons. after lunch, tine sarawat tharn get time to sit. as thyme with kevin and ren with mj went to rest in their rooms. " how is type".? tharn asked. " he is fine dont you see him outside spending time with plants." sarawat teased. " i do but i dont dare to disturb him . ".tharn told. "he is missing you, he is yours but again work hard to make him yours. mend the bridges before drought of fate and tide of time change all." tine advise.

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

in morning when type came out of house to sit in garden saw a yellow tulip on floor .he picked it and smell it. at a distance, tharn was standing " thankyou for smiling for me mrs tharn ".

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

thankyou for reading&following
happy to meet YOU
to be continued
read📖vote⭐comment📝
regards
kbunny