🌵chap95🌵

🎉amnesiac beat🎉
🎊love my forced husband🎊

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

it was accident that crashed all happy incidents. type went to discuss something with mew whrn happened to listen the conversation between hialian and mew and it turn all upside down his world. just few hours before , he was enjoying the warmth ignoring that how tharn found him but all was clear. meanwhile , nunew came and asked for his signatures. focussing on papers, type asked"nu, are you pregnant". wothout seeing, typecan tell the expressions of nunew. playing with fingers, biting the inners , nunew softly replied" yes".  type stood from his seat and walked towards nunew , hugged him and kissed his forehead, made him sit on seat " congratulations, its a cool breeze in life. youshould tell me. when you know". type asked sitting across nunew. " almost 2 months".
holding nunew hands in his hands, type said in motherly affection " so you should tell me, i am your parents friend. you are my child. so from now on, you are fired. just take care of yourself. make every day memorable with baby and his father. these are the moments which soothens in all sad distressed consortiums of life. by cherishing these times, we can smile in any phase of life. so enjoy this time. i am so happy for you ". "but how will you manage". nunew asked. "i will, dont worry.".nunew nodded . type gave him goodbye . nunew walked out of office. type walked towards the big glass window from where city road was clear. the people were going here and there on foot and in public transport and in luxury vehicles. he wanted to trail back in times when tangyi waa sitting on his seat staring his actions. " dad, is thislife which i dreamed of ".  but there was silent tangyi was no more who answered his questions. rubbing his face , back comb hishairs with fingers, he tidy the office. took his keys and went to private elevator which leads to private passage as well. on way he stopped at bakery from where he bought some refreshment and made some calls. then drove to apartment. the remains of last night memory still latching around. type went towards bedroom packed his luaggage and change in casual and leaving all behind left for his place where no one will approach. fully awared that they all will  try to find him so left note on dining table. 

🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵

hialian was cooking dinner and nunew was lying on couch . "hia, we ll spend our pregnancy time here or in thailand." hialian smiled on nunew question " where my wife wants". a question asked instead.
nunew stood from couch and walked towards hialian , and back hugged him. " every place is beautiful when i am around you. my home is you ". hialian turned and saw the boy standing confessing his heart in simple words. "what about your mission". hialian teased. "uncle type dont know how knowthat i am carrying so he fired me..he said these moments  are precious for couple. solely owned by couple. their life long asset. hia , i was ignorant a lot you always
put in our relation. forgive me.i am sorry." hia lian was speechless but was surprised completely when nunew step back , sat down on knee and with open crystal blue ring case
in his hands" hialian , life is precious and you make it precious. i wonder if i didnt meet you then how my life will be. hia, i am good for nothing but i want to share all with you i want to share life burden with you. i dont want to partner in laughters only. hialian, marry me. make me the worthiest in this earth. ". tears were find their way from eyes of both . hialian sat down and kissed forehead of nunew. took the ring and slipped in nunew finger. "i am proud that you choose me give yourself to me. today you give me the best gift of life. you just have to cherish life your smiles strengthen me , ensure me that i can win all hurdles. lets get married tomorrow and fly back to home. our home is waiting for us. ". hialian embraced nunew. unawared of fact that he is debtor of someone.

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

with bouquet and lunch box , tharn was standing infront of type apartment. press the call button but no answer. tharn repeat thrice but no response. "type , so childish" .tharn punched thecode and lock was unlock. there was darkness inside. tharn switched om lights, traces of last night still there,  placed bouquet and dinner box on table . saw an envelope .tharn grabbed it and walked towards bedroom with thoughts that may be type is sleeping. but type was not in bedroom nor in bathroom. tharn saw the wardrobe and they were empty. tharn sat on bed mumbling"all was going fine what happen where you go type. ". tharn was clueless. tears were shedding but nothing was blurry. all was clear . but his type was nowhere.
crumbling of envelope in his hands attained his attention. he quickly took the paper. it was written by type.
"dont follow me if you find my traces. i do have right to live my life. i want to live life which is only mine. dont trouble me anymore."
type watson.

tharn read the lines for infinite times . but there was no address no clue written no message left for him. the whole family finally knew about type warning. innerly they all may aware that they all hurt him lot but he never complain.
"but it doesnot mean that we dont find him or remain unaware about his where abouts" zhan yelled.
" there is no use to yell now , we all push him to his limits" yibo remind his wife. " see , when he was among us we never bothered his presence now we yearn for him.we never think that in our presence how much he feel lonesome. he never complain.we forcedhim .he surrender.we imposed on him he accepted but once never asked whats your opinion or ask him to take final decision ,we all are selfish. how much he felt alone when he lost uncle tangyi shaofei but he didnt get chance to say them goodbye or hug them. what he did it is right. see, he has not taken anything with him , leave all for us. we are losers infact. " saint said in sobs.
" no one is allowed to find him.i ll.go after him. he is mine . so be aware. no one will search him even secretly. got it".tharn warned all and left the mansion.

🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

a convoy of  luxury cars stopped outside small  house with cute garden. a man wearing casual clothing cameout of car followed by black suit staff. the persom who seemed to be boss walked towards the house . one of the person gave him key and he unlocked door. the bags was placed inside house. inside house was simple but comfy and cozy. " mr president all bags are placed inside if you say they will arrange as well in closet." one of the mem asked."no thankyou, " small replied ." the fridge is stuffed well .remaining will be provided according to instructions. ". the man imformed."just keep in mind that you dont know about me.". the man nodded and left closing door behind him.
removed goggles placed them on centre table which was woven by bamboo leaves and laid on couch.
"welcome type watson in thalang of phuket , thailand. ".

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

thankyou for following & reading
to be continued
happy to meet YOU💐
read 📖comment📝vote⭐
regards
kbunny🐇🐇

🎄love my forced husband🎄 🎄mewgulf/tharntype🐢complete🎄 by🎄 k.bunny🎄जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें