🍭chap 4🍭

🐝GAMBLER LIFE🐝 

🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

Parents are most precious blessing of heavens; give birth to us , help is to move forward support us and shelter us in all tornados of life but there is certain age when parents want to settle their kids so that after settling kids they enjoy their retire life in peace but there are some kids who are too spoiled sometimes that they can't be easy to control or they have secretly learn so much from life that they don't like to encounter with life .

Since morning , the Watson mansion was echoing with anger of tangyi Watson who was showering his beloved wifey Shaofei with anger due to their only son type Watson.

"Shaofei, type is so much spoiled by you . he has never thought to give helping hand to me . in his age I was working to build this empire and he is giving warmth to beds. What he want to do. If he want some other job to do tell me I will arrange it for him but he thinks perhaps that I will remain alive forever and continue to earn for him and he will remain young forever to spend hard earned money forever . tell your son , I wont live forever , today from staff to elites, from branded clothes to luxury cars and cruises , its all due to money . the people who listen him , work for him its all due to money . anyone of them hardly favour him genuinely .Has he ever try to think that what will happen if I die on one day and he due to no interest in business will not able to survive in pyramid of life . those who call him today young master will drag him on debris. If he wont join from today then I will take strict actions against him .he ont be alow to live in this house or any house in world . moreover I will freeze his accounts . so with zero balance and light packets he will live on streets . people will spit on him ."

Shaofei who was a sandwich between son and father sat by side of his beloved husband who today seemed to be so alone and old; the face from whom everyone is scared in outside world is wrinkled with worries about his beloved son , meanwhile the mobile of Shaofei vibrates and Shaofei smiled slightly , grabbed his husband hands " I know you are worried but don't mind you also spoil him when I insisted not to listen him and not fulfill his every desire then you always said I earned for him ; now today the president of Watson group trying to prove me criminal for their son habits . well , he isn't such immature person and don't worry from now on he will be by your side and join the office"

Meanwhile type had reached home from coffee house and slightly stepped to his room and changing in to homey clothes , reached living room where his parents were discussing him ." old man , I know you are jealous from my freedom ; for your sake I give up from today and will join your group. I was sleeping in my room but your yelling disturbed my fairy.ma, going to change please cook breakfast for me and cold juice for old man his blood pressure is high " type said and stepped back to his room.

After entering room , he moved to closet having suits of all colors and brands . "do I have the ability to run such big group. Millions of people are associated with it. Do I have the tactics to lead them and  and support them as my dad still do . can I win their trust and can I trust them . what I do? Type was talking to him then picked a black suit and went to shower.

Where as in living room , tangyi was still discussing his son with his wifey " I spoiled him then its your duty to keep him on path but I am happy that he agrees after all. And most important I want him to join me from today because today I have meeting with PRUK GROUP. And the president Mr.KORN PRUK want to meet type because he want his son Tharn pruk to get marry with type so that both boys may click each other . and if they get along well then we can ask them to marry . according to mr korn he doesn't like his son boyfriend but due to his wifey support to son love he has to support him with heavy heart . so today his son tharn will also accompany him see if miracle happens. Type is single now so its time to move ahead."