🎉chap96🎉

⭐amnesiac beat⭐
🌷love my forced husband🌷

🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

type slowly walking in his small cottage. it was purely made of wood. it was designed by shaofei because he liked wooden houses. after getting married , shaofei tangyi spend their honeymoon here. the walls were pinned with frames having glimpses of tangyi shaofei. it was the cottage where shaofei first knew about his pregnancy. he wrote on paper and framed it pinned it on wall. it had memories of type childhood his youth. though interior changed with time but shadows of past still remained there. " see i am back in my old gaze. i am so happy to be in your embrace again. a broken nor alone but perhaps hurt. i hope you will heal me. then entered in his room. on sidetable photoframe had picture of tharntype. it was their honeymoon picture. type sat on bed and hold frame " on honeymoon , you said that we will come back together in our old age and spent time here . we are together though but no tegetherness more. its fine ." type kissed picture and placed back.
seeing the ceiling ,type said to himself" type watson no more tears enjoy your life. when it wither you dont know. " suddenly his stomach growls , " lets cook something type for your stomach".

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

tharn shifted in apartment where type stayed. every day every night every hour every minute every second every breath was heavy on him.he appointeda  team of spies to find type but every day the answer was no . tharn wanted to drown himself in pool of forget but his heart was not allowing. his mind was all active eager to wait . his soul was aching blaming for all chaos. every passing day strengthened his hope of finding some clue about type. every night he stood in balcony seeing moon asking him whether he shines on type. can he see type clearly. every morning he asked sun breeze whether he wished type morning or not. he watered flower of hope everyday . finally after month, he got news about type. all details . tharn called gao to made arragements for his departure. gao informed mew about tharn departure . mew alongwith zhan reached at apartment. tharn opened the door. and went back to room followed by mewzhan. " where is mom?" zhan asked. " we will accompany you". mew added. "gao told you right "? tharn asked while seeing his documents. " question isnot who tell us ; question is why you alone why not us".? zhan was almost in tears.  seeing his young son crying, tharm sighed.put papers on table and walked towards his sons. having both in embrace sat on couch " zhan mew , be strong, its not time to shed tears. should be happy that we find him . i assure you he will be in pain now because he can sense that you are crying. where ever he is he know every minute mileage of yours. as a mother he isnt angry with you. he is just angry with me. as his husband, i failed to give him the assurance of lovely life which i promised him on day of wedding. i disappointed him. he has big heart. his love for us can never withered. just i fail to procure moments which make him feel special. sparkle his face delight him sooth him. ".tharn paused and sighed. " mew, being elder you have to be more responsible and caring about your wife gulf about zhan about yibo about saintzee and people who work with us. stay alert. trust on yibo take guidance from zee saint . you have trustworthy people as gao .but above all keep your self awake all time.  and spend time with gulf. dont repeat mistakes which become disastrous blunder later on. zhan , take care of tangfei and give more attention to yibo. teach your baby family worth because its the real asset of life. " tharn kissed foreheads of his children. " we will accompany you to airport" mew informed. " no, your mom left alone i will follow same. time to leave ". with both kids in brace tharn come out of bedroom gao was standing bow a little on seeing them.  " gao take care of all entrust them to you.". patted his shoulder and came out of building to leave for airport towards thalang of phuket , thailand where he promised to type to back to spend their retired age.
as cars disappeared from eye sight, zhan hold his brother hand and asked " what is end of their story"?
mew smiled ruffled his brother hairs and whispered " a happy ending because they both are crazy , both are filled with amnesiac love for eachother. they are just testing themselves for eachother . no matter how distant they are, rhythms of their hearts are synchronised well. dont worry , let them enjoy their love ". zhan node .

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐
finally month was passed, type missed a lot which was behind. hardly adjusted with surrounding in beginning spent most time inside house in reading books , exploring memories . whatever he required from market , all was provided to him at his door .  finally he  couraged himself and decided to step out of his house. after dinner with coffee he sat in his garden. the soft fragrance the enchanting breeze the smiling moonlight was alluring the scene. he was enjoying the moments when he saw two people coming towards him . though little fear but remained seated there. as they come near , he saw two men of his age. one had a small bouquet in his hands. as they stopped near the entrance, one person asked " sir, can we come inside". type sigh in comfort smiled and stood to welcome them .  both entered and the one carrying bouquet gave to type. type accepted and asked them to sit. " sorry we disturb you " . "no , not at all".type ensured. " we live next to your cottage. from few days i was thinking to visit you welcome you in thalang ask you if you need something though little late but finally get time to come to meet you. oh, i am sorry , i am tine and he is my husband sarawat. " type node .and said" i  am type. thankyou for your concern. infact, i should visit you but i am sorry for my negligence. " " dont think like this mr type. you honour us or we visit you its same. the main point is to sit and spend some good time. " sarawat added. "  coffee or some drink". type asked. "nope, come to invite you for dinner tomorrow. no excuses ". tine told. type node.after some gossips, couple left.
type went inside house locked the doors and entered in his bedroom.
saw the couple photo and softly said

" tharn, i saw beautiful green light embellishing the crystal blue water of lake .beautiful stars were clustered like forest on dark black sky in dark night. singing together some songs of love . in that moment i made wish . wish to kindle my heart with lotus of yours for ever ."

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

thankyou for reading & following
happy to meet YOU
to be continued
read📖comment📝vote⭐
regards
k.bunny