📒chap 1📒

🍄end of story🍄

🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

a team of lawyers were waiting anxiously outside the family court of Washington D.C. waiting anxiously for
Type Watson, young prince of Watson group who rules the economy of world. numberless media with flashes on standby was waiting for arrival of young arrogant prince. today was final hearing of his divorce case.

strange to ears whoever listened that WATSON PRINCE TYPE WATSON , going to divorce his partner. Type who was eligible bachelor and dream boy of numberless hearts when suddenly married broke the glass heart of all and now when he is going to separate then where it lits the candle of  hope in several hearts again at same time raised question why he is going to separate from his beloved husband Tharn Pruk
famous thai-italian business running thePRUK GROUP QUASI ROYALE in weapon and entertainment industry.

Team of PRUK also reached with their heir Tharn Pruk .a number of questions bombarded tharn when he left his Bugatti. dressed in black with black sunglasses the aura of young pruk was just killing.
though his security tried best to stop flashes but heir seemed to be interested in dealing with them.

on seeing coming towards them the questions again raised their voice and flashed started to jop their thirst by capturing the young Pruk.

why you both decide to divorce.? who cheat whom? we heard that mr watson married you forcefully.?
whom you ll date after divorce will you move back to your ex?

with cute smile on face, tharn pruk listened all questions but knew how to tackle these wasps.

" why dont you wAit a little more patiently to get all answers because i need time to think answers of these questions".tharn said wore glasses and moved to court where another Bugatti stopped and none other than Watson prince , Type watson wearing white left car. his assistant plan mendes welcomed him.

Eyeing the man in black , Type watson stepped towards court with his team.

The honorable Judge came and the hearing was started. The solicitor of Type submitted thr documents of property assigned as right to Tharn pruk. the judge hand over documents to solicitor of tharn who on discussing with tharn
returned to Judge and asked his permission for the statement want to give by tharn.the judge allowed
and tharn stepped to witness session and said

" life is strange just like blue sky with sun and white clouds at onetime then suddenly lightening thunder blackclouds and rain change the whole scanario. I admit that when i married to type watson i was forced . i wasnt happy but for sake of parents i vowed. but failed to adjust in this noble relation. no doubt type you showered me with your love but i didnt see the purity hidden in your soul. i thought that you marriede because i insulted you publically . but now when you decide to give freedom from this relation without hesitation then i realize why i dont feel you while living with you. why dont i hear the missing beat which missed just on seeing me.
Type Watson i dont know whether i still have room in your heart and life but woyld you allow me once again to mend all my bad .i dont want divorce ; i want to spend my whole life with you. i want to have my family with you.i want your sweet aura humming presence around me"

on saying this tharn left the witness block and kneed before type watson with a beautiful ring

"would you .. would you type watson allow me to love you date you for all lifes and years to come?"

the pin drop silence ruled ths court. the dark brown eyes were ocean of waters. the cruise of words lost their way in ocean of tears.

type though speechless but left his seat and hugged the man sitting in front of him. both souls hugged with their will now..tears were shedding .and hearts were singing and chirps of pleasure was echoed all around.

couple broke the hug  and tharn slipped the ring in finger of type and kissed his forehead. and whispered "thankyou my love"

judge of family court was smiling and said
"i am happy that a couple unite here again.wish you goodluck forever.court is dismissed" the judge left the court.

the couple left court with interwined hands with their lawyers team behind.
tharn told plan to drive car of type to home.

media on seeing the couple ran to them though their security didn't allow the media to close to tharn type with worthless questions which may raised their rating.

"dont worry we are together meant to together just came for rehersal of our new project" tharn said and took his partner with him to his car.opened door for type and then moved to his driving seat anf left the court for new life which was full of stars and moon and music and chirps

📒📒📒📒📒📒📒📒📒📒📒📒

all rights are reserved

to be continued
read comment vote plz

regards
k.bunny