Chapter 7~ Telephathy With.... Daniel?

You are probably wondering how are Evie and Jax doing? Well let's check on them.

It was later that night. Jax was still frustrated with his hearing. He kept plugging and unplugging his ear, with that wierd little flap.

"Oh Evie, how did this happen?" Jax talked to Evie even though she didn't answer. He didn't know she could hear.

"It's all my fault I should have protected the tube from breaking." Evie said in her mind. Evie wasn't in any regular coma. She was in her head walking around in blackness, but it was really complicated because there was light in there just it was all black. The sound her ears picked up was projected in the space.

"I wonder if you can hear me?" Jax questions standing up.

"Well I can, but you don't know that. I can't tell you either." Evie had her eyes closed and couldn't see anything, but she could hear just fine.

"If I only had my powers, I could talk to you some how. I found a spell the other day." Jax kept trying to cast a spell, but couldn't.

Jax layed back down in his hospital bed with his hands on his stomach. When he realized Mandi was still in Limbo, alone and literally invisable.

"Mandi!" Jax sat up. "Wait didn't I tell them I can't remember!" Jax was struggling with memory loss from his head. He already had told them he was just freaking himself out.

His head started hurting so he layed back down. Then all of a sudden it was morning. He fell asleep by accident. In his sleep he remembered that he did tell them. They were deciding what to do.

He opened his eyes to find Desdemona and Agamemnon staring right at him. He jumped a little. I mean he woke up to to people staring at him. Creepy right?

"Sorry to startle you, but yesterday Emma and Daniel awoke." Desdemona explains as Jax sits up.

"Really?" Jax pushed his hands against his forehead to relieve the pain, it didn't help.

"We are gonna bring them in here and you buddies can all have a chat." Agamemnon started to walk out into the hall. Desdemona followed.

Jax sat up and had his legs dangle off the bed, he rests his palms on the bed.

He was wearing the same white sweats and shirt as Daniel. "I wonder when your gonna wake up?"

"Hopefully soon! I'm going crazy in here!" Evie says subconsciously. Evie liked to talk and have deep conversations with people. Now she couldn't do that and it was making her go insane!

After Jax sat up on his bed the door opened. Then Daniel came in pushing Emma in a wheel chair.

"Emma!" Jax stood up and ran to her. Even though his head was throbbing.

"Jax I'm fine its just a side effect." Emma assures him.

"What? Can you say that one more time?" Jax pulls on his ear lob angry.

That's one sentence I would never think I would write, but then again this is Every Witch Way.

"Emma will be okay. We will all be okay." Daniel states sitting down in the chair for visitors that face the two beds.

"Well obviously her pain is worse than..." Jax was interupted by a very hard pulse of going through his head. It made him step back and close his eyes.

"Jax!" Daniel and Emma said. Daniel stood up and helped Jax back to his bed.

"Is he okay?" Emma wheels over.

"I'm fine." Jax massages his temples. Jax was trying to be strong.

"Are you sure?" Daniel tries to help him put the covers back over him.

"How is Evie?" Daniel looks over at the peaceful girl. She looked as if she was sleeping.

"She is still non-responsive." Jax looks over at his sister. All three felt so bad for Evie.

"Daniel!" A voice ran through his head. He turned around to look at the source of the voice. "Daniel it's me!"

Daniel was freaked out looking around the room. No one was talking.

"Daniel are you okay?" Emma looks at the frantic Daniel.

Daniel looked all around until he rest his eyes on Evie. "Daniel it's me, Evie."

He goes over to her. He wonders how this happened.

"Daniel why are you looking at Evie?" Jax's eyebrow was curved.

"I-I" Daniel crooks his head.

Emma wheels over to Jax "Is he okay?!?"

"I think I got some of my powers back so I cast a telepathy spell. It was supposed be Jax, but I don't care. I think I used up what I had of my powers." Evie's voice echoed through Daniel's head.

Daniel looks back at the concerned Jax and Emma. "I can hear Evie....."

Jax and Emma look at each other.

AN: How did that happen? Lol she just said Never Mind! Sorry I haven't been updating I'm just trying to figure out what is gonna happen next. Sorry it was so short this literally took me 2 days to write I'm not that busy anymore The next chapter will be up sooner.