Chapter 10 ~ There is No Place Like Home

A few days passed. Emma was left with just a tiny limp. Evie was fine. Jax was bax;). Daniel had a good 3/4 of his smell back.

They were only going to stay the night than be back in Miami. Camden was gonna not be needed as much after the 4 leave to go find Mandi.

Jax was back to being his normal self. He complained and wanted to go home. Jax was also tired with this awful hospital food. He would always have to use what was coming back of his magic to change it. Emma's powers were back. Evie's were back also. Jax was behind and the doctors were getting worried.

"His powers should have been fully restored by now." Dr. Lancaster told his son.

"Maybe it's because he keeps using his powers while they are healing." Camden gave Jax the eyebrow.

"I tried to tell him." Evie stood up and walked over to the three.

"Well maybe if you guys got a better menu!" Jax explained.

"Be a man deal with it." The Doctor said putting his hand on Jax's shoulder.

"I'm just worried. What if we have to.." Camden was cut off by his father.

"Camden son, can we talk out in the hall?" Doctor started to walk towards it.

"Yes sir." Camden greatly respected his father. He was very well-mannered.

~

"Emma don't walk around you'll make your limp worse...." Daniel stood to stop Emma from over doing it.

"I'm fine." Emma says sweetly.

Daniel wanted to help Emma he hated seeing her struggle.

Emma's right leg dragged a little. She just wanted to grab the issue of Witch Weekly on a stool across the room.

Agamemnon walked in the room alone. "We have a problem."

Emma sat back down on her bed "Not more....."

"Come on..." Daniel rolled his eyes.

Agamemnon walked to the center of the room. "I already told the Novoas. Thier dad is trying to get revenge, but we need to make sure you all are gonna be protected." Agamemnon starred at the two. "We are trying to locate him, but he has a lot of powerful magical beings on his side." Agamemnon continued "We have to put a magic seal on all of you."

Daniel was confused. "A what?"

"It protects you from getting spells casted on you, but you can still cast spells." Aggie walked over to the window.

"WHERE WAS THIS EARLIER?" Daniel asked.

"Only the chosen one can cast the spell. If you have it on for to long it can weakens your powers, but very little. After you take it off they restore."

"What do I do?" Emma liked this idea.

"The only thing is it hurts humans when they first put it on. We would have to put him to sleep before hand." Agamemnon motioned to Daniel.

"When can we start?" Daniel was amazed. He needed that magic seal big time!

~

Emma had to go into the Novoa' room to cast the spell.

"This a very big deal, now I'll put you in a magic seal." She casted the spell on the two. She already casted it on herself.

Jax looked at himself nothing was different. He sorta felt it on him. Like if a thin layer of coating was placed on his skin.

Now Daniel. Camden put Daniel to sleep for a small while. He did it will a small spell.

Emma repeated the spell. Daniel's body shook a little. Emma knew he didn't feel anything, but she felt bad anyway. She hated causing pain.

~

They all woke up in their beds. Not thier hospital beds, their beds at home.

When everyone woke up they found it was Sunday. Evie's first thought was "I need to get my sister out of there." then she thought again. "With my dad on the loose what if she is safer there."

~
~

Emma gave her father a huge hug! Her father was confused but it was okay. "I love you dad!" She exclaimed.

"I love you too." He replied.

~

Jax woke up and yawned stretching his arms out and squinting his eyes at the window.

"Good morning Jax." Jax heard a familiar voice coming from the bathroom.

"Why are you here?" Jax had nothing to fear. Jax was the one with powers here.

~
AN:Whats up! Who could it be?

What if Evie is right? Maybe they should leave Mandi in Limbo until they capture their dad.

Camden..... How do you think he will play in?

Comment, vote, share! I love love love to see all of the feedback! Make predictions say what you want more of or less of. I listen trust me I look everyday to see if people said anything.

LOVE ALL OF YOU!

(I'll make it up the next chapter will be longer. But then it will take longer Remember.)