Chapter 3~ Déjà Vu with Goo

"So Evie your Jax's sister huh?" Mr. Alonso asks Evie who was sitting across from him at his desk. He looks over her school history.

"Yes I am." Evie looks around at her surroundings. A new school, new people, new friends, and new enemies.

"I see here you have maintained straight 100's in math whoa!" Mr. Alonso was astonished.

"People call me a human calculator.." Evie blushes.

"I bet!" He puts down the packet and picks up another.

"Well here is your schedule and your locker number, it's right next to your brother's. The combo is upside-down right there. Don't lose that now."

"I won't, thank you Mr. Alonso." Evie gets up and heads for the door.

When she opened the door to leave Mr. Alonso spoke up "I hope your like your like your brother, such a model citizen that boy is."

"Yup you know Jax, always doing those good citizeny things!" She gave him a thumbs up and left. When she got out the door she bursts out with laughter.

Evie personally hated the school uniforms. Orange was not her color. She still looked good in it though.

A girl started running towards Evie. The girl held a microphone, and a camera man was following her.

"This is Miss Information with the new chick at school!" GiGi approaches Evie.

Evie was wierded out. Anyone would be honestly.

"Whats your name?" GiGi shoves the microphone into Evie's face.

"Evie Novoa?" She states starring with one eyebrow up at the camera man.

"I see your accent there, and your last name is Novoa. Could you possibly be related to the bad-boy cutie Jax Novoa?" She sticks the microphone even closer to Evie's face. The camera zooms in.

"Three things... One I don't have an accent all of you do. Two yes, and three do people here actually call my brother the 'bad boy cutie'" She bursts out in laughter.

"First Jax convinces that he is a model citizen to the principal, now girls call him the bad boy cutie. This is to good!" Evie thought to herself.

"Well Iridium High we have ourselves a feisty one. There will be a poll underneath the video. Do you fellas out there think is she a 'Babe' or 'Burn'? Miss Information signing off."

Evie was stunned, scared, and she had to find her brother. But first...

"Wait you call yourself Miss Information?" Evie says.

"The one and only." GiGi states confidently.

"You know there is this word, misinformation. It means the wrong information. So calling yourself Miss Information is just like saying your spreading rumors, or lies." Evie left GiGi wide-mouthed. "Don't give out some misinformation, Miss Information." Evie laughed.

~
~

"So you met GiGi?" Jax closes his locker.

"Met her I was harassed by her microphone." Evie grabbed her math book.

A boy passed by the two. "Hey there Babe." he winks.

Jax walks up to him "That's my sister back off!" He grabs the collar of the boys polo shirt.

"Whoa okay okay man." The boy stumbled out of Jax's grip than ran off.

"You didn't have to do that. He probably peed his pants." Evie slapped him on the shoulder.