Chapter 17

I turned my head to find Emma standing right in the doorway with everyone behind her. The human ones were holding tranquilizer guns. A feeling of relief filled my body until I realized Daniel didn't listen to me. I told him not to bring Emma, she is in grave danger.

I stared at Daniel " Why did you bring Emma! You just gave him what he wanted!"

Daniel looked back at me. "She is the only one who is more powerful than Jax's Father."

I realized he was right. She is the only one who can defeat him. It pained me to know that there was a chance Emma could be badly hurt. The next thing I knew Camden was untying me.

"Well look who it is....." Mr. Novoa stated in a sinister voice walking towards Emma.

"We want our friends back." Emma was very angry. I could tell in her voice.

I looked back at Camden, so much commotion was going on I lost the conversation that was going on between the two.

"Evie you need to get out of here your too weak." He held me up by my arms.

"I'll be fine." I shrug him off and walk over to my father. My footsteps rang through the room. "You need to stop." The words came out so quiet.

And then it all went black......

When you wake up in a hospital you get worried. But I learned that everything was okay........

I was just so stressed and exhausted I passed out. Camden helped me with my medicine and Emma beat my father. My father was sent to Limbo........

I hope he rots there. I know I sound very rude, but after everything he has done and taken from my family.

Everyone is okay. My dad definitely took a lot from all of us. Emma has a few scars from the battle. I don't think Jax will ever let me out of his sight. That's okay though I feel safe now.

Maybe if magic is in our favor........ We can all be heading in the right direction. Just remember it's okay to ask WITCH direction to head in in this life....... You will need someone to guide you. And luckily I have my friends.

~Evie :)

An/ Wow that was a fun one to write. I'm so thankful for all the success this book has gotten thanks to all of you AMAZING PEOPLE! This wouldn't have been possible with out you. Please read my new Fanfiction. It's The Flash Fanfiction called "The Broken Wars." Thank you for reading and sticking with me all this time ☺️☺️☺️☺️