Chapter 12 ~ Mandi.....

The person who came in they were not expecting. It was Maddie.

"Maddie?" Emma and Daniel stood as she spoke.

"Something really weird just happened!" The Panthers and Diego who was very dizzy followed.

"Diego, dude are you alright?" Daniel helped Diego sit down.

"Something weird just happened. Now I'm all dizzy....." He leaned back on the couch. Maddie and her Panthers remained standing.

"Do you remember anything?" Emma asked.

"Thanks the thing he disappeared for two hours and now he is all woozy and can't remember what happened!" Katie shouted while her heels thudded against the floor as she paced.

"Diego tell us what you can remember...." Daniel put his hand on his friends shoulder.

Diego thought "Well I was throwing away the garbage out back at the Seven. Next thing I know I'm laying down right where I started on the street."

"But he wasn't there we checked than just appears when we checked again." Sophie explained "I think it was that kangaroo again...."

"Not important Sophie, how can we find out what happened?"

"Evie are you there?" Daniel sent the message through his mind.

Evie was back home by then watching a movie and it scared her to death. She totally forgot they could talk telepathically. They didn't need it since she got out of her coma.

"Daniel don't do that to me!" Evie responded.

"Sorry we need to get Jax and you over here soon! We're at Emma's Diego is isn't okay...."

"I'll be there." Evie got up and ran over to Jax's room.

~

Mandi's POV:

It feels like I have been in Limbo for ages. It was always hard growing up. I was the only human in my family.

My mother was the only one who truly didn't judge me. She was a witch, but I was her daughter.

She would always confuse me with Evie a lot until I broke my nose in the fourth grade. Now our noses are very different. I was also taller than Evie. My hair was a little lighter too. However we still look somewhat alike. People never confuse us.

We are two totally different people. I am very shy and I don't speak my mind much. However I am not shy around my friends.

Being invisible in Limbo you think about a lot of things. You start questioning your life.

I thought a lot about my friends at home. Laura, Jenna, Daniella, and Fiona; I miss them so much!

I didn't know how long I was there. Time in Limbo goes faster.

It never changes. Until I saw a ladder fall down. I climbed it. I mean what did you expect.

I jumped through a portal to find I was in a room. It was an empty room. Just a couch now and a boy collapsed on the floor.

He breathed deeply exhausted. The boy was awake he rested on his hands.

"Are you okay?" I sat by the boy who saved me. He could not see me, but he knew I was there.

"Mandi?" Sturuggling to speak he croaked my name out.

"How do you know me? Where are we?" I rested my hand on his flat back.

"We need to get out of here....." He looks around.

People tele-transported into the empty room with wooden floors. I only recognized one. My father.