Chapter 2~ The Full Story

"Evie why don't you explain the whole story, before Jax wakes up and punches a hole in my wall." Emma sat across from Evie. Daniel was sitting on the floor by Emma who was sitting at her scrapbooking desk.

Jax was on the bed behind Evie, who was sitting, laying down in his comatose state.

"You said you watched what happened why do I need to explain?" Evie did not wanna go down that road.

"I only saw part of it, and I want to hear your side." Emma says.

"Evie if you don't feel comfortable with me being here I can leave. Than you can just tell Emma and she can fill me in later." Daniel rests his hands on his lap.

"No its fine its just... Where do you want me to start?" Evie asked.

"How about the morning of the day Mandi disappeared?" Daniel looked over at Evie smiling, trying to make her feel as comfortable as possible.

"Okay, it would be better if I showed you." Evie stated.

Daniel and Emma were confused. Than Evie cast a spell, and then all three were in a room, a very small one. It had two beds across from each other. The walls were painted blue and the sun shown from one small window. There was dressers, but no closet. A white door led to the small bathroom.

"Evie where are we?" Emma looked around at the unfamiliar place.

"This is the bedroom Mandi and I share. Don't worry they can't see our hear us."

"Evie are you awake, it's 8:30?" Mandi sits up yawning.

"She looks exactly like you!" Daniel examines.

"I've been up...." Evie comes walking out of a small door, which was the bathroom.

Evie already had her hair and makeup done. She wore denim shorts with a purple top.

"Why do you waist your time actually doing your make up when you have powers?" Mandi gets out of bed.

"You don't understand. I want to feel somewhat normal still." Evie tried to make sense of it.

"Do you mind?" Mandi jestured to herself.

"Fine, but only cause I'm in a good mood!" She casts a spell getting Mandi all ready.

"Thanks!" Mandi went up and hugged Evie.

"That's right she didn't have powers." Emma said.

"I did a lot of the work for her, but I didn't mind."Evie stated.

"Evie!!! Mandi!!!!!" A man's voice called from outside the door. He barged in.

"And here he is, the one, the only, EVIL DAD!" Evie announced trying to be funny.

"What do you need sir?" Mandi asked standing up straight in place right next to Evie.

"Your brother failed at defeating and getting rid of the Magic Realm, and now I am very frustrated!" The dad yelled in his own daughter's face.

"What can I do for you sir?" Mandi asked her towering dad.

Her father was probably 6'3" and very sinwy. He has muscle, very little. I'm guessing he relied on his powers to much. He dressed like a vampire, black and red with a cape. He had a long face.

Evie paused the scene and looked down. "I remember now. Dad watched Jax the whole Fool Moon and what he did."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Daniel asked.

"That means he saw you Emma, but I know it was your clone cause I used to watch Jax a lot making sure he didn't do anything stupid. My dad didn't know it was your clone." Evie explained.