Chapter 14~ Uh Oh

Caution: Light Violence

Then Evie went to her fathers house to speak with him about their deal. Her father was in his office writing. Then Evie tele-transported in.

It made her very woozy, like last time she transported all the way to Australia. Not as bad this time however. She must be getting stronger.

"Evie your early I see eager to start work?" He smiles a fake smile.

"No I'm not here to work I'm here to talk about our offer." Evie states.

"Evie our offer was you work for me.... That is what it will be." He slammed his fist on his desk and stood. The slam making Evie jerk.

"I know your just gonna use me to get Emma's powers!" I shout frightened about what will be next.

"I can't believe you were stupid enough not to realize that when I offered that to you...." He snickered and came around from the back of his desk. Evie backed away.

She had seen him like this before, and it was when he slapped her mom. Then she cascaded and hit her head on the desk. That's how she died..... Evie was the only one to see it; she was watching from the door. Her father never spotted her from the door. Evie saw how bad the bleeding was. Her mother had a heart condition so she had to take blood thinners she bled out almost instantly. She knew he didn't mean for it to go that far. Evie swore never to tell anyone, not even Jax and Mandi. How their father told the story was she fell, but Evie knew.

Evie back away. Then she casted a spell to forcefeild herself as her father's hand came crashing down. He hit the forcefeild and recoiled.

"Evie, Evie, Evie you think your so smart don't you? A little forcefeild spell will stop me?" He snickered. "Evie I will get your little friend's powers, and your gonna help me with that...."

~

"Where's Evie?" Jax asks casually getting a water bottle out of the fridge.

"She is gone...." Mandi whispered to herself.

Jax heard and his eyes grew wide. Mandi was starting to tear up. "She's what?!?" Jax ran up to his sister at the counter.

Than Mandi shouted "Evie gave her freedom up for me and she went with Dad. He wants Emma's powers." Mandi sobbed as she said this.

Her big brother than embraced her. He was still shocked by the news. "It will be alright we have to worn Emma...."

~ *jemma coming up....your welcome*

"Emma!!" Jax knocks shouting loudly pounding on her door.

Then someone comes to the door. It was Diego. Jax looked into the room everyone was there; Maddie and her Panthers, Emma, Daniel, the council, and Camden. They must already know.

Mandi looked at Diego. She recognized him from the cabin place where she was taken back from Limbo. She would say something, but she was too weak from crying.

"I'm sorry about Evie, but at least Mandi is out of Limbo..." Diego states.

"Thank you for that by the way...." Mandi spoke quietly.

Diego had a confused look on his face "I don't remember..."

Mandi cut him off " He whipped your memory...."

"Guys let's focus we are all obviously for Evie all of our letters say the same thing and we don't know what happened."

All Evie's letter stated.

Dear Friends,

I have cuffs on my hands now.
I will leave today at four.
Then I will see you all no more.
I will go where evil dwells.
It will be like hell.
To where my head used to rest.

Love,
Evie Novoa

~

"What is all this metaphor junk?" Camden asks. He was frustrated.

"Everyone I'm here for Emma! What happened was Evie told my father that she would work for him for her sister's freedom and Emma's powers. She went back home to Australia. However, my father didn't tell her now he is gonna use her to get your powers." Jax pointed to Emma.

Everyone started to murmur.

"Jax can I talk with you in private...." Emma gestured to outside.

The two of them walk outside.

"Jax I don't know what to do?" Emma looked right into Jax's eyes and confessed.

"That's okay with with figure it out together" Jax grabs Emma's wrists.

"No, Jax I always have an idea of what to do, but not this time." Emma sighs. "I feel so, so lost I need to help Evie." Emma starts to breath heavily.

"Emma calm down it will be okay...." Jax tries to calm her down. Emma continues pacing.

"No Jax I can't be calm! Evie is risking her life for me right now and I'm just standing here...." Her breathing gets even heavier interupting her speech. She is by the fence now. She starts to get light headed.

"Emma!" Jax yelled at her and grabbed her by the shoulders. Emma's eyes were glazed with fright for Evie.

"It will be okay." Jax coos putting a stand piece of hair behind her ear. "I'll protect you.... I know my father better than anyone."

Emma than pulls him into an embrace. When they pull out of it Emma was very frightful so Jax tried to make her comfortable. He leaned in and pecked her lips. "It will be okay..." Then they walk back inside together.

~

EVIE POV:

It's as cold as ice in my old room my father locked me I'm. At least I have a bed here. Not much to eat, maybe some lint?

I'm worried for Emma. I can't warn them because my father has a magic forcrfeild around me. He mocked my forcefeild for one that won't let me cast spells.

"What will I do?" I question myself. "It's hopeless...." I lay onto my bed.

I started to dream after a while. I saw Daniel.

"Daniel..... Why Daniel?" I think to myself.

He just stood in front of me smiling. Than he started massaging his head as if he had a headache.

Head, Daniel, and the background was the old hospital we were in. All these clues what was my mind trying to tell me?

I totally forgot! Daniel and I can talk telepathicly!