26 - Feelings

Author's;
Areum stared at the ceiling, comfortably laying down on her bed. She was smiling, remembering the warm touch of Jimin's lips on her forehead. She giggled to herself, remembering that he injured himself just to check on her and see her. Her smile dropped. All of it made her miss him more.

She texted him.

Areum What if we go to that little far away town from last time? The one you said your mom used to take you to?

Jimin They're redeveloping most of it. It won't feel the way it did before :/

Areum What about the library roof top?

Jimin Construction.

Areum Seriously? Does the universe hate me or something?

Jimin Maybe.

Areum Oh shut uppp the universe hates you i'm just collateral damage here.

Jimin Hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Jimin I hate hiding

Areum Me too

Areum's door swung open. She turned off her phone and looked at Jungkook. Quickly, she sat up.

"Is there a reason you refuse to wear shirts?" She asked, looking only at his face.

He grinned. "Why hide such a sexy body?"

"Whatever. What's up?"

"Your mom is calling you downstairs." He said.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Yours;
I went downstairs to see my parents and Jowoon sitting on the couch with Jungkook's parents. Confused, I shot a questioning look at Jowoon who shot back the same look.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Take a seat." Dad said.

My heart started racing. The tension in the air was unbearable. What would I say if they asked about my relationship with Jimin? I sat down quietly, biting my bottom lip and looking at my feet.

"I wanted to tell all of you together." Dad said.

I looked up. "Huh?"

"After long nights and tiring trials, i'm proud to let you guys know that the company is back on it's feet again." Dad grinned.

Everyone's eyes lit up at the same time.

"Wait what? Dad, really?" I asked with joy.

"Of course, there's still a lot more work to do. We won't be as financially stable as before for maybe a year or two." He explained.

Jowoon and I hugged our parents as the Jeon family smiled at us, happily.

"I'm so happy to hear this!" Mrs. Jeon exclaimed.

"This calls for celebration. On us!" Mr. Jeon said.

Dad stood up embraced Jungkook's dad. "Thank you so much for letting us stay with you, we owe you big time,"

"Are you kidding? I love having you guys here! Jungkook's mom was so distracted that I haven't gotten nagged at for months!" Mr Jeon joked earning a playful punch on the arm from his wife.

"And Jungkook's dad has been so distracted that he didn't notice how often I went shopping!" Mrs Jeon joked back.

"Plus, our kids had company. Jungkook finally got experience talking to the opposite gender." Mrs Jeon said, kissing Jungkook's cheek.