3- Ms.Kang

Author's;
Your face was burning even though Mr Park was gone. You could still remember the ticklish feeling of his breath on your ear. You slapped both of your cheeks and closed your eyes.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook's voice from behind made you quickly turn around.

"Oh hey, Kook." You said covering your burning face with your hair messily.

"Again, what are you doing?" He crossed his arms and leaned forward.

"I don't know what you mean." You chuckled awkwardly.

"Aii... Come on what's wrong? Is it a pimple? I'm sure it's not that bad." Jungkook said moving your hair gently.

His face scrunched up after he moved your hair to the sides. He stared, clearly confused.

"a new makeup trend?" He questioned your pink face. He looked so innocently cute that you laughed.

He looked at you and secretly smiled.
"So it is a makeup trend?"

You didn't reply but kept laughing while walking to class. "Come on," you said between chuckles.

"I think you used too much," He mumbled.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Your;
At lunchtime, Hyerim and I sat outside but a little farther than the other students. The weather was so nice.

I was about to take a bite out of my tortilla when I saw Mr.Park with another teacher.

"Jimin, you know that you're really popular with the female teachers and students?" Mr.Song laughed.

"Am I?" Mr.Park tilted his head smiling innocently.

I scoffed lightly. "Pft, did ya hear that Rim?"

"Hear what?"

"Mr.Park doesn't know about his popularity with girls." I said.

"Bullshit," I muttered.

Mr.Park noticed me and walked towards me. I gulped. Did he hear me?

"Areum and Hyerim, don't you two think you're a bit too far from the crowd?" he said to both of us but looking at me directly.

"Eh... Allow it just this once." I said with a sheepish smile.

"Allow it just this once, what?" He grinned.

For a moment I was confused but then I quickly understood.

"Allow it just this once..please." my cheeks took a tint of red and I looked away.

He smiled sweetly. "Just this once,"

Then, he walked into the school. I watched him walk away like he was going away forever. I loved talking to him. The feeling of having a crush makes me excited. Okay, yeah, I know. I don't like calling it a crush since it was a crush that wasn't exactly allowed. But all that does is make things more interesting and far more thrilling.

"Creep. Don't look at someone like that," Jungkook rests his arm on my shoulder.

"Aren't you supposed to be at football practice now?" I asked him, startled.

"Nah. It was cancelled." He replied taking one of my french fries.

"And anyway I wasn't being a creep."

"You sure did look like one to me" Jungkook laughed.

"Shut up."

I glanced at Hyerim who was looking down at the grass, deep in thought. I wondered if she was okay. She hadn't said anything in a while.