45 - Dream Come True

Author's;
Your heavy heart pounded against your chest. It wouldn't be a shock if the 6 men standing with you didn't hear it. You wondered.

Would he want to see me?

"He's coming today?" You bravely asked, trying not to let your voice tremble.

Namjoon nodded with a subtle apologetic smile lingering on his lips.

"I— I'm going home, I just remembered I have to finish something," You cleared your throat, telling a painfully obvious lie.

None of them pointed it out. They all nodded. "Okay, do you want me to drive you home?" Taehyung asked softly.

You shook your head. "No, I'll be okay. The weather is really nice so, I'll walk."

"Bye, Areumie. Get home safely." Seokjin said with a gentle smile.

"Text us when you get there," Yoongi tuned in.

You nodded with a smile and exited the dance studio with tense muscles. You let out a shaky breath.

So what if he's coming back? He's just an ex. People go through this all the time..

You walked at a slow pace, many thoughts tangled in one big knot on your brain. You let out a humourless laugh.

It's not like I'll see him, right? I'm busy this week anyway.

You heard quick footsteps behind you followed by a hand on your wrist. Startled, you turned around to see Jungkook. He looked relieved to have caught up with you. For a moment, the two of you locked eyes.

Blue. Tranquility, stability, loyalty.

A small smile formed on your lips. Jungkook's gaze calmed your nerves. It always did.

"Hey," he finally said, letting go of your wrist.

"Why'd you follow me?"

"Because, we're going somewhere today," He announced.

"Hm?"

"Hey, hey, contain your excitement," He joked about the lack of excitement in your voice, making you laugh.

"You and I, my friend, are going to spend an exciting day together." He grinned childishly with starry eyes.

You opened your mouth to respond but Jungkook interrupted you saying, "Oh! Don't mistake this as a date. I'm clearly out of your league."

You smacked his arm, rolling your eyes playfully.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

The first destination was a beach. The perfect October weather was a nice touch to the vibe.

Jungkook was wearing all black like always. A black zip up sweater with a black shirt underneath paired with long black cargo pants and boxy shoes. His fashion was simple but he always made it work. Jungkook made anything look good.

The all black attire made his milky skin pop. He was radiant.

You started off by taking off your shoes and running to the water to soak your feet. It was freezing cold. Jungkook ran after you with his shoes off.

"OH MAN HOLY SHIT THATS COLD!" Jungkook yelled, flinching at the coldness on his feet.

You laughed hysterically at his reaction, head hanging back. You smirked mischievously at your freezing friend and splashed him with the water, immediately running away after doing so.