Bumping heads

*percy POV * hehe

   Percy woke up the next day with his head throbbing and his face feeling stiff.

   We went to rub his eyes when he felt someone on him. The events of last night flashing back into his head as he saw his little sister snuggling into him.

   He smiled down at her and felt a mix of so many different emotions, he had a sister but felt mad that she was taken from them. His life hadn't been ruined for once by the gods but by his own family. He was positive it was his grandad that put her up for adoption.

   His thoughts were interrupted as his head snapped at the door.

    "Percy you missed breakfast-" Annabeth halted as she saw them. "I'm sorry I should've knocked" and she ran out fumbling with the door, not knowing what to believe.

   Percy quickly untangled himself from the blankets and ran after her.

   "Annabeth wait!" He screamed after her

   She halted and turn around but before she could say anything Percy rushed out "she's my sister, like she's actually my sister."

   " ya she's the daughter of Poseido-"

   "No we have the same mom too, where going to go later to my apartment, so she can meet her in person." 

   Annabeth noticed for the first time his bloodshot eyes. "Is that why you've been crying?"

  All he could do was nod, "you should come with us,"

but before he could finish Annabeth interrupted "I can't do that, this is a family moment that you all should share not me."

   Silence filled the air as Percy didn't know what to say.

   "So a sister huh, I always felt like she looked familiar." Annabeth said. 

   "Yeah Adelaide looks just like mom, I should get back we'll probably be back by tomorrow, can you tell Chiron?"

   "Yeah of course, go, I'll take care of it." 

   Percy rushed to the cabin and saw that she was still asleep. "Adelaide wake up." He said nudging her. "We have to go."

   All she did was groan and put the blankets over her head. Mumbling something like "go away."

   Percy laughed and said, "addy come on we have to go to my moms apartment."

   She quickly sat up so fast and bumped his head in the process. " oh my gosh I'm not ready!"    

   "Ow!"

"Percy I don't think I can do this."

   Percy still clutching his head said, "Why, not?"

  "Because I'll be meeting my mom for the first time in 13 years, what if she doesn't like me!"

   "She's not like that, she'll love you I promise common on."

   "Just let me take a shower and change real quick."