Chapter 13 the final battle

John walked over to her turbo lighting sword. "The extra battle plan doesn't matter now." John said as he picked up Ariel's turbo lighting sword. Ariel turned to face him. "Put that thing down before you hurt yourself." Ariel said. "Why? It's not like I am going to do anything stupid." John said. "I don't trust anyone with my sword, except for my dad." Ariel said while taking the sword out of John's hands. Meanwhile in Pittsburgh Alyssa was walking around. She bumped into Ryan. "Hi Ryan." Alyssa said. "Hey, what's up?" Ryan asked. "Not much." Alyssa said. That's when Ryan told Alyssa that he was the first one that went rogue. "I went rogue just recently." Alyssa said. "Looks like you went full out rogue, just like I did." Ryan said. The next day in Allentown Alyssa met Brandon. "Hi, I'm Brandon." Brandon said. "Hi I'm Alyssa. Let me guess, you went rogue too." Alyssa said. "I was thinking, since Ryan and I went rogue some time before you did maybe we can team up." Brandon said. "I guess a group could help. And finally, a group that has battle smarts." Alyssa said. Meanwhile back at the headquarters Ariel had the team train for about two hours.

"Good job guys. Nice move Virginia." Ariel said as she was watching everyone train. Then she saw John get knocked down by Josh. Ariel walked up to them. "Are you okay?" Ariel asked. "Of course." John said as he stood up. "Get into your opponents head. Use your instincts to sense their next move and feel their attack coming." Ariel said. Then Ariel did some moves and Virginia dodged her moves. "Wow Virginia, That's amazing." John said. Right after he said that Ariel hit him on the arm with the sword she is using for training. 

"Ow!" John said

"Ow!" John said. "John always keep your guard up." Ariel said. Just then Ariel got a text from Alyssa. "What's up?" Virginia asked. "Alyssa teamed up with Ryan and Brandon. She is going to attack us sometime tomorrow but we won't know where." Ariel said. The next day they go into a battle.

Then most of the team got hurt. That's when Ariel saw two rangers that she never saw before. The two rangers were able to fight them off. "Thanks for coming to help us." Ariel said. "No problem." Brent said while still in his ranger form. "So, who are you guys?" John asked. Then Brent and Melody demorphed. "Brent, Melody, how have you guys been?" Ariel said. "Good, you know, it's been a while since we saw each other." Melody said. "Guys, we should go back to the headquarters." Virginia said. "Okay, how about you guys come with us." Ariel said while facing Brent and Melody. They go back to the headquarters. While the others relaxed Ariel told Brent and Melody to show them some of their moves. After they did a few moves Ariel told them that they are naturals.

Later that day Ariel went over her secret battle plan with the team. "Are you sure that it will work?" Brent asked. "I don't see why it wouldn't work." Ariel said. "Okay." Brent said. The next day the whole team is walking around town when Alyssa shows up with Ryan and Brandon. "Oh great, looks who's back." Ariel said. "Hey, it's just like you told us, a ranger never gives up." John said. "Alright, are you guys ready?" Ariel said. "Oh, we were born ready." Brent said. Alright, let's do this." Ariel said. "It's morphing time! Saber toothed tiger!" Joe said. "Shift into turbo! Red lightning turbo power!" Ariel said. "Lightspeed rescue!" Josh said. "Wild access!" Jane said. "Ninja storm ranger form!" Melody said. "Dino thunder power up!" John said. "Overdrive accelerate!" Virginia said. "Jungle beast spirit unleashed!" Brent said. "This is it guys." Ariel said. They fight them and they were able to defeat Ryan and Brandon easily. "Okay, I guess if I want something done I'm going to have to do it myself." Alyssa said. Then she went towards Ariel when all of a sudden Brent got between them. "If you want her you're gonna have to go through me!" Brent said. "Brent, get out of the way." Ariel said. Brent did what she said. Alyssa started to attack her friends. She got in front of them. "Leave my friends alone!" Ariel said. Alyssa stopped in her tracks. "It's between you and me Alyssa." Ariel said. "Just like your dad, always wanting to protect your friends." Alyssa said. "Not just my friends, my family and my home too." Ariel said. Then she did a spell that she has been working on. "The strength of evil is as good as none when stand before eight hearts as one." Ariel said. Ariel ended up saying it three times. Then it became a stareing contest between them. Then Alyssa turned into a wolf pup. "Okay, what was that?" Brent said. "To be honest I have no idea." Ariel said. After that Ariel thanked her friends for helping her. "Thanks guys for being here with me through all of this." Ariel said. "Don't mention it." Virginia said. Then their parents walk up to them. "Congratulations rangers." Tommy said. "You guys did a great service to the entire world." Rose said. "And now the world is safe." R.J. said. "Well, I have to admit, you guys did great." Taylor said. The next day Ariel and her friends hang out at the community park. "That battle we had yesterday, it was tough." Ariel said. "When you used that spell it was really cool to have you turn Alyssa into a wolf pup." John said. "Yeah but it's a spell that I came up with. It's similar to Mal's spell that she used at the end of descendants." Ariel said. "Is she going to stay a wolf pup forever?" Brent asked. "No, she won't." Ariel said. "Okay, so what do you guys want to do?" John asked. "How about a victory party at my house?" Ariel asked. "Okay, but will your dad be okay with it?" Melody said. "Yeah, he is fine with it." Ariel said. Then they go to Ariel's house for a victory party that her dad arranged.

THE END