Chapter 6 Ariel's fighting spirit

The next day Ariel was walking along the streets of Zeilinople when Alyssa showed up and knocked her out with a frying pan. A few seconds later her friends find her and take her to the hospital. At the hospital they were talking to doctor Jacobs. "What's wrong with her?" Virginia asked. "I have no idea Virginia. Her vitals are stable but her brain patterns are wildly erratic." Doctor Jacobs said. "Can you get her out of it?" John asked. "We're trying but she isn't responding to anything." Doctor Jacobs said. "She's going to be okay, right?" Joe asked. "I'm not going to lie to you, the longer she stays like this the more at risk she's at." Doctor Jacobs said. Meanwhile in Ariel's mind Ariel finds herself in a desert like place with just a small puddle of water. "Hello? Anybody? What is this place?" Ariel asked while looking around. Then the black dino thunder power ranger showed up. "Hello Ariel. Remember me?" The black dino thunder power ranger said. That's when Ariel turned around to see the black dino thunder power ranger. "You, you're the black dino thunder power ranger." Ariel said. "Yeah, and I'm still as tough as ever. The question is are you as strong as you look?" The black ranger said. "What is this? I'm not going to fight you." Ariel said. (It's one of her dad's old ranger forms and she never really thought about fighting her dad.) "Then I suppose that you'll be destroyed." The black ranger said. That's when Ariel noticed that the morpher was gone while in reality she still has it on her. "The morpher, it's gone!" Ariel said. That's when she started to fight the black dino thunder ranger. After she fought him for a while the black ranger asked her if she was washed up already. Then when he tried to kick her with a roundhouse kick she grabbed his leg and somehow was able to throw him. Then he stood up. "I see that you still have a lot of fight left in you, but is it enough?" The black ranger asked before disappearing. "Wait, what are you talking about?" Ariel asked. Meanwhile in her hospital room her friends got an alert and decided to take on the fight without Ariel. "We have to win this battle for her." John said. Then they go to battle the monster they have to fight. Meanwhile in Ariel's mind she finds herself in a forest and someone is calling her name. "Something tells me that we're not in Zeilinople anymore." Ariel said. "Or Pittsburgh." The white ranger said. Then the white mighty morphin power ranger showed up. Finally want to protect the world huh Ariel?" The white ranger said. "White ranger? But your powers were destroyed." Ariel said. "You can't keep a good ranger down." The white ranger said. "Ugh, not again." Ariel said. "For old times sakes." The white ranger said. Then they started to fight. After the white ranger got her on the ground he pulled out his tiger sword and pointed it at her as she stood up. Then he tried to hit her with the sword but she dodged it. Then she almost got hit with some lazers from the sword. "If only I remembered that it had lazers." Ariel said as the lazer move made her go down once again. After a few more moves the white ranger used a move called ashi barai. (Pronunciation: ah-she bah-rye. In English: leg sweep.) Which got her on the ground a third time. "You still with me? Come on, get up!" The white ranger said before pulling her up and pinning her to a tree. "Don't forget, I know all of your dad's old moves." The white ranger said. "That might be true but I learned some moves from him." Ariel said before she does a move that Tommy taught her. "Whoa, impressive, now we will see if you can face your toughest challenge." The white ranger said before disappearing. "What, like that wasn't tough?" Ariel asked. Meanwhile in her hospital room Josh asked doctor Jacobs if he could tell them anything. "I'm sorry Josh, no change." Doctor Jacobs said before walking out again. "I wish that there was something we could do. I feel completely helpless." John said. "Ariel is pretty tough John. She was the one that found out the secret about our parents." Virginia said. Then they got another alert and had to fight the same monster again but they don't stand a chance without their powers. They started to walk out when they noticed that John was not following them. (He didn't get his powers taken.) "You coming John?" Joe asked. "I'll catch up with you guys later." John said. Meanwhile in Ariel's mind she finds herself by some old overgrown ruins from an old temple. "Ok, this is weird, even by ranger standards." Ariel said before grabbing her dad's dragon dagger. "I thought I might run into you." Ariel said. "It's been a while Ariel, seeing you switch to the face of red." The green mighty morphin power ranger said. "Seems to work for me. Let me guess, you want to fight." Ariel said. "You guessed right." The green ranger said. Then they started to fight. The green ranger disarms her and gets her on the ground four times by using the dagger and some other moves. "You know better than anyone how powerful I am, why don't you just give up the fight?" The green ranger said. "That's the one thing I'll never do." Ariel said. "Then, I guess this is over." The green ranger said before deciding that her will to live was stronger than any ranger power. "You passed the test." The green ranger said. "Test? What are you talking about?" Ariel asked. "You haven't been fighting us, you've been fighting for your life." The black ranger said. "And you've proven that your will to live is stronger than any ranger power." The white ranger said. Then they gave her the morpher and wished her good luck. Ariel woke up with John right next to her. "Ariel, you're okay." John said. "Yeah, never felt better." Ariel said. Then she saw the morpher on her wrist. Meanwhile on the battlefield their friends got hurt and the monster thought that it was over when Ariel showed up and kicked him. "Ariel!" Virginia said. "You're alive." Josh said. Ariel smiled at her friends. Then John showed up. "Leave this guy to us." John said. "You ready?" Ariel asked while facing John. "Oh yeah." John said. "Alright, let's do this!" Ariel said. Then they morphed into their ranger forms. "Shift into turbo. Red lightning turbo power!" Ariel said. "Dino thunder power up!" John said. After a few moves John unleashed his special power. "Super dino mode!" John said. "Whoa, I didn't know that he had that mode." Ariel said. Then Ariel goes towards the monster and just as she's about to land another hit she turned into a wolf and the hit that she landed was really powerful. "Did she just...?" Virginia asked. "Turned into a wolf, yeah." Joe said. "Whoa, I didn't know that she had a form like that." John said. Then John and Ariel combined their weapons and destroyed the monster and the rest of them got their powers back. Then the monster that they thought was destroyed grew to a very tall size. "Do you think that you guys can take this one by yourselves?" Ariel asked. "Yeah." Her friends said. Then she left. After a few hits, "If Ariel can win her fight so can we." John said. "You're right John. Let's do this." Joe said. After destroying the monster they went back to the headquarters. That's when Ariel told them what was going on in her mind. "Wait, three of your dad's old ranger forms came back?" Jane said. "And you fought them to get your life back?" Joe said. "This is awesome." Virginia said. Then all of them started to talk at the same time. "Guys, I just want to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart, being with me through all this. I knew that it was tough but you guys came through, it means a lot to me." Ariel said. "We're just really glad to have you back Ariel." John said. Then they hang out for the rest of the day.