Chapter 7 Ariel's project

The next day Ariel was working on a special project that could help the team. When she was working on it Virginia came up behind her and somehow Ariel knew that she was behind her. Before she could scare her, "If you're going to try to scare me don't." Ariel said. "How did you know that I was sneaking up on you?" Virginia said. "I sensed it." Ariel said. "Wait, what? How can you sense things before they happen?" Virginia asked. "I don't know. Maybe I should do some research on it." Ariel said. "Okay, if you find out anything about it let us know." Virginia said before leaving. A few hours later Ariel got the project done. "There, that's the last thing. I just hope that the others are okay with me using it." Ariel said. Then Tommy walked up to her. "So, is your new project done?" Tommy asked. "Yeah. Just got it done like one minute ago." Ariel said. They are in seventh grade right now and for their music class, they have to make a musical instrument. Ariel looked up different instruments that she could make and she decided to make a blue man group instrument, actually make one that is similar to it.

Tommy told her that they don't have what they need to make the instrument so they go to Lowe's and got the stuff to make the instrument. It's due on Friday and it's only Wednesday. Later that night Tommy helped Ariel with her instrument. "Thanks for helping me with this dad." Ariel said. "No problem." Tommy said. After she was done with it she decided to call her friends to see if they have the instrument that they were making done yet. Meanwhile at Virginia's house she was working on the instrument for their music class. "Are you done with it?" Rose asked. "Not yet, I just have to do one more thing on it and then it will be done." Virginia said. "Okay." Rose said. The next day at school Ariel asked her friends if they have their instruments done yet. "I have mine done." Josh said. "I have to do one last thing with it." Virginia said. The rest of their friends have their instruments done. The next day after school Ariel met with her friends by the high school football field. "Hey guys." Ariel said as she walked up to them. "Hey, what's up?" John asked. "Not much. I have been working on a few projects, not just the ones for school." Ariel said. "That's cool but do you think that you might be overworking yourself?" Virginia asked. "What do you mean?" Ariel asked. "What she means is don't you think that you are doing way too many things?" Josh said. "Maybe." Ariel said. "Ariel, look, if you overwork yourself you might get the feeling of passing out. It's like whoever overworks has a dream where they meet some of their friends, either old or new." John said. Then Ariel took her backpack off and opened it. Then she pulled out some kind of device. "What is that?" Virginia asked. "Just a little something that my dad told me to make. This is called a weapon improver. It's used to improve our weapons during a battle." Ariel said. "A weapon improver? How is that going to help? And no offense but it looks kinda weird." Joe said. "Okay, first of all none taken. Second of all, it's not weird looking. And lastly, it improves the attack powers of all our weapons simultaneously." Ariel said. "And how does it do that, exactly?" Virginia said. "I have absolutely no idea." Ariel said. The next day during a battle the weapon improver boosted the attack powers of all of their weapons at the same time. A few hours later Ariel was watching seven worlds one planet when Tommy came up from the basement. "Hey Ariel, I want to show you something." Tommy said. "What is it dad?" Ariel asked. "Just come down to the basement after your done watching your show." Tommy said. "Okay." Ariel said. After she watched seven worlds one planet she went down to the basement. "Whoa, this looks cool." Ariel said. "I was thinking that you guys could have somewhere where you guys can meet up and make battle strategies and have meetings. This is going to be your headquarters." Tommy said. "And you kept this a secret from me until just now?" Ariel said. "Uh, no." Tommy said. "Dad, you know that you can't keep secrets from me, I'm your daughter for crying out loud. Why didn't you tell me about this?" Ariel said. "I just" Tommy said before getting cut off. "Just leave me alone dad." Ariel said while walking out. Meanwhile in town at the cafe John was talking to the rest of the team. "Alyssa has to be stopped." John said. "Yeah, the only question is how are we going to stop her?" Virginia said. "Maybe we should talk to Ariel about this. She might have an idea." Joe said. The next morning at school Virginia was eating breakfast with John and Josh. "Is Ariel here yet?" Virginia asked. "I didn't see her." Josh said. "Maybe her bus was a little late or something." John said. A few minutes later it was time to go to their first class of the day. When they were walking down the hall they hear someone screaming in pain. They come around the corner and saw what Jesse was doing to Ariel. John pulled Jesse away from his girlfriend and pinned him to a locker. "What the hell dude? Why are you doing that to your friend?" John asked. "We're not friends, you should just stay out of it." Jesse said before pushing John off of him. Ariel didn't like that too much but was too scared to do anything. Then Mr. Ceh, the dean of students, came to see what was going on. "Hi Mr. Ceh." Ariel said. "What's going on here?" Mr. Ceh said. "Jesse was starting to beat her up." John said. "I'll have to talk to him about that." Mr. Ceh said. Later that day they find out that Jesse got expelled.