Chapter 11 the big battle

Ariel is now in high school with her friends. They are in 11th grade. "Well guys, here it is, junior year." Ariel said. "Yeah, we have to start thinking about college." John said. "Yeah, I know." Ariel said. Then they go to their lockers and got things for their classes. After their last class of the day they decided to go to the community park. While on their way to the community park Alyssa sent the putty patrol after them. "This is what I was afraid of." Joe said. "Guys, remember, we're power rangers. We can take these guys on." Ariel said. "Alright, let's do this!" Virginia said. "It's morphing time! Saber toothed tiger!" Joe said. "Shift into turbo! Red lightning turbo power!" Ariel said. "Dino thunder power up!" John said. "Overdrive accelerate!" Virginia said. "Lightspeed rescue!" Josh said. "Wild access!" Jane said. "We got this." Ariel said. They battle the putty patrolmen but while battling them they got separated from each other. When they fought off the putty patrolmen they noticed that they were separated from each other. "Power down." Ariel said to demorph. She noticed that she got separated from her friends. She uses her dad's old communicator to get in contact with her friends to find out where they are. She tells them to meet her back at the headquarters. When they got back to the headquarters Ariel told them that she has to make some changes to the battle plan. "Ariel, it should work if everything goes smoothly." John said. "It's just a few little changes, most of it will stay the way it is." Ariel said. Her friends helped her to make the small changes to her secret battle plan. The next day Ariel and her friends fight the putty patrolmen again and got separated again. That was the perfect time for Alyssa to capture Ariel. After a while of trying to get free Alyssa walked up to her. "Aw, the red ranger without a team, and no way out." Alyssa said. "Why are you doing this. You're a girl with special powers, just like me." Ariel said. "I'm nothing like you, I'm more than you'll ever be." Alyssa said.

"I'm so sorry that you felt so alone." Ariel said. "I saw the truth, my friends abandoned me when times got tough. Looks like I'm not the only one. Face it red ranger, friendship has failed you too." Alyssa said. "Friendship didn't fail me, I failed teamwork." Ariel said. Meanwhile at the headquarters the others are trying to find out where Ariel is but can't get an exact location reading. "She's in the Zeilinople area but we can't get a clear location reading." Josh said. "Any idea which part of Zeilinople she is at?" Jane asked. "Like a block or two from parents in toto." Josh said. "Okay, we have to save her, she would do the same for any of us." Virginia said. Meanwhile back at Alyssa's house Ariel can't seem to come up with a way to escape. She thinks about giving up. That's when Tommy's voice comes into her head. (In Ariel's head: A ranger never gives up.) "Oh yeah, a ranger never gives up. I have to keep trying to find a way to escape. By the way dad would not want me to give up so easily." Ariel said. Ariel makes some great plans on how to escape. The next day Ariel decided what escape plan she will use. The only problem is that she needs her team to distract Alyssa while she makes a run for it. At 2:00 in the afternoon her friends came to rescue her. They distracted Alyssa while Ariel ran out. They meet back at the headquarters. "That was totally uncalled for." John said. "You mean Alyssa separating me from you guys or you guys coming to rescue me?" Ariel asked. "Both of those things." John said. "Okay fisty boy, calm down." Ariel said. "How do we keep getting separated from each other?" Virginia asked. "To be honest, I don't know." Ariel said. "Maybe next time we go into a battle we can watch for something that is not normal." John said. "What do you mean?" Ariel asked. "What I mean is we should look out for something that doesn't happen in the real world." John said. "Speaking of things that don't happen in the real world, has anyone got a weird feeling while we were battling the putty patrol?" Ariel said. "Weird like how?" Virginia said. "Weird like you are getting sucked into a different dimension." Ariel said. "We have felt like that." Joe said. "Okay, I think I know how we can find out why we have been feeling that way. I'm going to go do some investigating while you guys are fighting the putty patrol." Ariel said. "Are you sure about this?" John asked. "Yeah, I'm sure." Ariel said. "Okay." Her friends said. The next day Ariel told her friends to stay by the elementary school playgrounds while she went to the community park to do some investigating to see if she can find something that could be giving her friends the feeling of getting sucked into another dimension. While Ariel was doing the investigation her friends stayed at the playgrounds. "Why do you think that Ariel wanted us to wait here?" Virginia asked. "How quickly did you forget? She said that she is going to do some investigating and she doesn't want us to get hurt if something were to go wrong." Joe said. "Well, you know, her dad always had a way to let her know what he's expecting from her. Guess she had the hardest bringing up than the rest of us." John said. "Yeah, but." Virginia began before Ariel cut her off. "Guys, there are these gems in the park. Some of them are dimensional gems. When I picked up one I felt like I was going to get teleported to a different dimension. That's what's causing it." Ariel said. Then they go back to the headquarters to figure out a way to get rid of the gems without getting the feeling of getting sucked into a different dimension.