Chapter 8 Ariel's secret battle plan

The next day Ariel was training at her house with her dad helping her. "Okay, with this next one I going to go straight for you and you have to dodge my hit." Tommy said. "Okay." Ariel said. Tommy went towards her and tried to punch her and Ariel went down to dodge it. "Nice, when Alyssa goes for a physical attack stay low." Tommy said. Then Tommy went towards her and tried to punch her again but this time she caught it with the screwdriver motion. Then Tommy did another move where he used both arms and Ariel grabbed his wrists, twisted his arms, and threw him and Tommy was able to land on his feet. "Like tightening screws on the weapon improver and like twisting and shaking the yoga mat." Ariel said. After training for a while Ariel decided to go meet with her friends at the cafe. "Hey guys." Ariel said. "Hey, what's up?" Joe said. "Not much. I just got done with some training." Ariel said. "We have something to talk to you about." John said. "What is it?" Ariel asked. "It's about a plan to take down Alyssa." Virginia said. "I don't have any ideas to take her down at the moment but I have been working on a few moves to use against her. My dad has been helping me out with the moves that he wants me to use against her." Ariel said. "Can you teach us the moves that you were working on?" Virginia said. "Sure, and maybe you can incorporate them into your fighting styles." Ariel said. The next day Ariel was showing her friends the moves that she has been working on. The next day Alyssa challenged Ariel and her friends to a battle. Alyssa didn't really start the attack at that moment. After she left Ariel told her friends that they can't back down because there's too much at stake.

"Guys, I have something to show you. Meet me at my house." Ariel said. Later that day her friends come over and she takes them down to the basement. "Wow, this place is cool." Joe said. "Yeah, when did you decide on this?" Virginia asked. "This is going to be our headquarters. My dad was the one that came up with this idea." Ariel said. "That's a good idea from your dad." Josh said. "Yeah, turns out that all of the ranger teams before us had some kind of headquarters. Anyway, I've been working on a battle plan." Ariel said. "We thought that you didn't have any ideas. You've been working on one this whole time, and you didn't even tell us?" John said. "I was just waiting for a good time to tell you guys that I was coming up with one." Ariel said. "Can we help you to make some battle plans?" Virginia said. "Yeah." Ariel said. Meanwhile at Alyssa's house she is making her own battle plan. Back at Ariel's house her friends just left. What they don't know is that Ariel has a very secret battle plan. The next day Ariel was training with the moves that are in her secret battle plan.

Meanwhile at Alyssa's house she was improveing her battle plan. The next day Ariel got into a heated argument wth her dad. It turns out that Tommy found out that Ariel was making a battle plan in the part of the headquarters that is off limits due to a lack of power. "Dad, why didn't you get that fixed years ago?" Ariel said. "Because... because I thought that you wouldn't find out about that part of the lab." Tommy said. "Are you saying that our headquarters is the old power rangers dino thunder headquarters?" Ariel said. "Yeah." Tommy said. The next day Ariel went to the cafe and showed her friends her secret battle plan. "Hey, okay, I have some good news and bad news." Ariel said. "What's the good news?" Joe asked. The good news is that I have a great plan to take down Alyssa. The bad news is that my dad found out about the battle plan and dosen't want me to use it." Ariel said. "Don't listen to what your dad says. I'm sure that this plan might just work." John said. "Yeah, I guess you're right. It's just, I always have done things the way my dad wants me to do them. This is the first time that I am going to do it the way I want to. I just don't know if my dad is going to be okay with this." Ariel said. "He'll have to get used to it." Virginia said. The next day Ariel told Tommy that she is going to do the battle her way. "You know that's not what you do, right?" Tommy said. "You realize that you're talking to the new me. You're no longer talking to the old me." Ariel said. "Ariel, please just listen." Tommy said before getting cut off. "No you want me to win but not the way I want to." Ariel said. "It doesn't work that way, okay. You may not understand now but you will when you're older." Tommy said. "I wish you could remember what it was like to be a teenager, to do things your own way I wish you never grew up!" Ariel said before slamming her bedroom door. Tommy sighs. "Okay. I guess... we're not going to the hockey game tonight. I'll call your mom." Tommy said. The next day Ariel went into the battle that Alyssa challenged them to and before they could even get close to Alyssa she disappeared. "Being a coward, as usual." Ariel said. "Yeah, but what went on between you and your dad last night?" John said. "I don't want to talk about it." Ariel said. "We can't help you if we don't know what's going on." Virginia said. "Fine, he still talks to me like he knows what I'm doing but he has no idea that I am not who I was." Ariel said. "We definitely need to talk to your dad about our battle plan and why he should allow us to do it the way we want to." Joe said. "Guys, trust me, he won't listen." Ariel said. The next day they go talk to Tommy about their battle plan and why he should allow them to do the battle their own way.