Chapter 10 Ariel saves her dad

Ariel meets her friends the next day. She is still a little shaken up from last night. She meets them at the community park. "Hey guys." Ariel said. "Hey, what's up?" Virginia said. "Not much, it's just, Alyssa has my dad." Ariel said. "Alyssa has your dad?!" Her friends said shocked. "Yeah, last night Alyssa said that I either have to destroy you guys or my dad will die. What do you guys think I should do?" Ariel said. "I don't know. We don't want to die but we don't want your dad to die either." Joe said. "I don't know what to do either." Virginia said. "Well, I don't want to be seen as a murderer." Ariel said. "We may be in a pickle." Joe said. "What do you mean by that?" Ariel asked. Joe explains what he means. "If I don't destroy you guys my dad is history." Ariel said. "Alyssa would be happy with just one of us dead so I have to fake my death." John said. "It's not just you that has to fake your death, everyone else has to do it except for me." Ariel said. "How about we do a roleplay but make it look real to Alyssa." Jane said. "Sounds good to me. Let's do it guys." Ariel said. Later that night Ariel makes up the way the roleplay will go. After that she called her friends to see if they are okay with her using the turbo lighting sword in their roleplay. The next day Ariel went to the community park to do the roleplay with her friends. Before they started the roleplay Ariel was still unsure about doing it. "Okay, I know that I said that this was a good idea but what if I accidentally destroy one or more of you guys?" Ariel asked. "Don't worry about us." Joe said. "Sorry, I just can't help to worry about you guys. You're not just my teammates, you guys are like family to me. You guys are like brothers and sisters to me." Ariel said. "Your dad is family too. You have to save him, he would do the same for you." Virginia said. "Yeah, I guess you're right." Ariel said. Meanwhile at Alyssa's house Alyssa is wondering why Ariel is taking so long to destroy her teammates. "Why is she taking so long?" Alyssa said. "Don't know. Maybe she's having a hard time with it." Tommy said. "Shut it. It dosen't take that long to do these things." Alyssa said. "Easy for you to say. You're not the one that's tied up." Tommy said. "You better hope that your daughter has a good idea about how to destroy her teammates." Alyssa said. "Look, I know my daughter better than most people. She always had some kind of plan, even when it comes to destroying someone." Tommy said. Meanwhile at the community park Ariel started the roleplay with her friends. She did two moves with the turbo lighting sword with both moves missing them. Her friends pretend to get hit with it. Around that same time Alyssa saw the attack but couldn't see anything through the smoke that Ariel's fake attack caused so she just walked away. When the smoke cleared Ariel told her friends to go back to the headquarters and to not get caught by Alyssa while doing that because if she found out she would have to kill Tommy. Alyssa didn't see them at all. When Ariel got to Alyssa's house she walked in. "Alyssa, I did it, my team is destroyed." Ariel said. "Good." Alyssa said. "Now let my dad go." Ariel said. Alyssa cut the straps and Tommy ran up to her and hugged her. Ariel hugged him back. Ariel and Tommy go back home. Ariel saw a dark red butterfly symbol on Tommy's arm. "Dad, what's with the dark red butterfly on your arm?" Ariel asked. "If you didn't destroy your friends she would have done something to the symbol to make me follow her commands until either I drop dead or until she killed me." Tommy said. "But dad, she would have killed you anyway. I'm just glad that you're okay." Ariel said. Ariel goes to the headquarters to meet up with her friends. "Guys, there's a dark red butterfly symbol on my dad's arm." Ariel said. "Are you serious?" Joe said. "I am serious. I have to find a way to get that off of him, actually..." Ariel said. "What?" Her friends said. "I might have something that can help." Ariel said while going through her device bag. She pulled out the device she just made two days ago. "What's that?" Joe asked. "It's a symbol remover." Ariel said. "What does it do?" Virginia asked. "It scans the symbol and tells me what the symbol is made of and traces it back to the source. Then this part shoots a substance that will remove the symbol and send it back to the source it came from." Ariel said. "That's cool, how about you do it tonight when he is sleeping?" John said. "Okay." Ariel said. Later that night Ariel snuck into her dad's bedroom and scanned the symbol. "It's made with dark red gel mixed with red glitter. Now, time for the removal substance." Ariel said softly enough to not wake up her dad. She turned it around and shot the substance on his arm. The substance was black. She then scrubbed the symbol off his arm. "Mission complete." Ariel said while walking to her bedroom. Then she called her friends and told them that the mission was complete. "Do you think that your dad will notice that it's no longer on his arm?" John asked. "Of course, but he won't know how it got off his arm. If I didn't do something, it would be a matter of time before Alyssa told him to do something to either me or someone else I'm close too." Ariel said. "It's a good thing that you were able to get rid of the symbol." Virginia said. Then she hung up and went to bed for the rest of the night.