"Oi!" I held the back of my head.

"Act your age." She scolded me and continued to work.

I sighed and when she started to work on my hair I started to text in the group chat.

Me: 'I'm bored'

Smallz😇: 'You would be hanging out with us if u weren't late.'

Michelle 😤: 'Oop, momma Allz got yo ass.'

Me: 'I had to do something!'

Mi Alma❤️: 'Babe what were u doing?'

Tall Scary One😈: 'Oh no'

Camz💃🏻: 'Nice knowin ya Lo.'

Daiz the Maze👏🏼: 'Bye bish.'

Me: 'I was taking care of the M issue.'

Mani💁🏾‍♀️: 'Mangos?'

Mi Alma❤️: 'Don't FUCK with MY mangos.'

Momma Liza🤦🏼‍♀️: 'No one is fucking with your mangos Nat.'

Smallz😇: 'What M issue?'

Mi Alma❤️: 'Michelle?'

Michelle😤: 'The hell did I do?'

Me: 'No not you Michelle.'

Me: 'Mike told me not to say her name in any kind of electronic way. It starts with an M and she was a bitch in Nat's life for three years.'

Mi Alma❤️: 'Oooooh'

Camz💃🏻: 'Should I be concerned?'

Me: 'No, that someone violated parole and he is taking her in rn.'

Momma Liza🤦🏼‍♀️: 'Thank fuck.'

Mani💁🏾‍♀️: 'So she isn't getting out before court tho right?'

Me: 'Correct. Makes her look even worse too.'

Daiz the Maze👏🏼: 'Yass bitch.'

Michelle😤: 'Bout time. I was finna beat her ass on my own.'

Tall Scary One😈: 'I'd help.'

Smallz😇: 'Guys, no one is hitting anyone. Dinah, you already got arrested for threatening to cut their dick off.'

Tall Scary One😈: 'We really bout to bring that up?'

Michelle😤: 'You messed up by threatening and not promising.'

Tall Scare One😈: 'Dawg I was drunk.'

Michelle😤: 'Lets get litty titty and kill the bish on the itty bitty titty committee.'

Momma Liza🤦🏼‍♀️: 'Although we make bank, we cannot afford that much bail and that much bullshit.'

Smallz😇: '^^^'

Me: 'Where's my girl?'

Camz💃🏻: 'She's sitting in the corner playing her guitar as always.'

Me: 'Is she crying? Even mentioning her Ex's name gets to her.'

I started to panic. Damnit, I wish I was on time now.

Momma Liza🤦🏼‍♀️: 'I'll check on her. You just get ready.'

Daiz the Maze👏🏼: '^^^'

Camz💃🏻: '^^^^^^'

"Everything okay?" Janet finished up my hair with the hairspray. The excessive amount of hairspray.

"Yeah, Nat's just sad." I frowned.

"Well, go get changed and you can go be with her. I'll zip you up when you get out." She waved me off and I was quick to get changed into the uncomfortable clothing that rides up my cooch. Nat's first costume is worse though. It's a straight up leotard. Then she has the wardrobe change for the one song we all do together at the end of the night.

Once I was finished I was running down the hallway barefoot with my heels in one hand and my phone in the other.

"Where is she?" I looked to Ally as soon as I got backstage where we all migrate to just before the show.

Ally pointed to the corner where Camz, Liza, and Daisy who were all crowded around a crying Nat.

"Mi alma." I called out to her as my bottom lip stuck out. My poor baby.

Nat's head snapped up and she ran over to me after setting her guitar down.

"You okay baby?" I tapped her thighs and bent down slightly so she could jump up.

She didn't hesitate to jump up into my arms and koala hug me.

"I'm here love." I cooed to her and swayed us back and forth slightly.

"Please tell me she won't be a problem." Nat's voice was fragile as she hid her face in my neck.

"She won't be a problem love. Not a even a little one." I kissed her cheek the best I could.

"Promise?" She pulled her face away from my neck to look me in the eyes.

"I promise." I kissed her and she sighed in relief against my lips before kissing back.

"You two aren't supposed to kiss with lipstick on." Liza groaned.

"Nat's lipstick is blue and Lauren's is red. You two better hope they don't blend." Daisy was highly annoyed. "We go on in five minutes."

"Purple sounds like a good color though." I smiled, but when I looked at Nat's lips they were still perfectly blue without a smidge of red. That's some high quality makeup. My shit at home doesn't do that.

"Alright, now that Shorty is fine we gotta get her hooked up, so give her back." Michelle was fixing her earpiece.

"Fine, fine." I kissed her one more time before letting her hop down. "Good luck love. I know you'll do great."

"Thanks babe." She jumped up and kissed my cheek once before walking over to her girls and getting hooked up.

"Morgan won't ruin this." I muttered under my breath before turning and walking away with my girls. "Not my future."