Stolen Kisses

Natsu's POV

Lucy and Mom have been gone a while and when I asked Dad if he knew anything he just shook his head. I decided to call Mom, she picked up. But I didn't hear what I wanted to hear. My mother's breath was shaky and I could hear Mavis too. In the background, I could hear Zeref's screams and Lucy trying to calm him down. He was swearing at her, calling her a wench and a bitch over and over again, all the while pleading to be let out of the straight jacket. My mother quickly walked away from it all and spoke in a hoarse voice, "Yes, Honey? Is everything alright?"

"Mom..." I didn't know what to say to her... My dad snatched the phone from my hand after hearing what I heard.

"Grandeeney! God, please tell me you're okay." I heard a small yes.

"How is Zeref?"

"Not good... Apparently, he snapped and got into a fight while Lucy was over at our house and almost killed the man. I can't... Igneel... Igneel there's so much..."

"So much, honey. I need you to talk to me." My dad remained as calm as he could for her.

"Blood." My heart stopped. I grabbed my phone back and screamed, "Get in the fucking car! Mom, we're on our way. Where's Mavis?" I already knew the answer, I just wanted to be sure she was okay. I saw her as I big sister. And then... there's Lucy...

"She here with me. We're just trying to cope, honey. And Lucy is trying her best, so please don't worry about her right now." I could tell my mom was walking back to the room because I could hear the screams and Lucy yelling over him. I sighed before hearing a loud slam on a table, my mom seemed too stunned to speak.

"ZEREF! Listen to me! I need you to breathe!... ZEREF! ZEREF! KATIE! FIND A PULSE! WHERE THE HELL IS DR. MONTGOMERY!"

...pulse...

Lucy's POV

It was chaos over here. I was thinking on my feet in a frantic state of mind, "ZEREF! Listen to me! I need your breath!... ZEREF! ZEREF! KATIE! FIND A PLUSE! WHERE THE HELL IS DR. MONTGOMERY!" People were rushing a moving around the room, "Get Mrs.Dragneel and Ms. Vermillion out of her, take them to my office, Pete. Mandy, stretcher. Katie, where's my pulse."

"Low, but beating."Katie moved away from his neck as we lifted him onto the stretcher. Katie took over while I went to the common area to go ask some questions because he shouldn't have been let in there in the first place. Even Dr.Montgomery agreed. I stomped over there to find the one person I was looking for, the bastard was one step ahead of me. I joined his side, listening to the story. I didn't believe a single word, so I called the higher-ups for an investigation. They accepted surprisingly fast, but I guess when two patients are knocking on death's door they'd react before it could get to the media.

I was walking back towards my office to check on Grandeeney and Mavis when my pager was going off saying it was from my office. I rushed through the door, startling to two women, "Heartfilia."I was breathless

"The rest of the Dragneel family is here."

"Natsu knows the way..." I sighed, figuring something like this would happen. I waited quietly before I heard a hurried knock at the door, "Just come in, Natsu." Mr. Dragneel, Natsu, and Wendy came in. I shook hands with Mr. Dragneel and nodded to Wendy and Natsu.

"Zeref is just very overworked at the moment. I'm going to be straight with you. We believe that he did have a very small heart attack," Pete was standing behind me as I sat down in my chair. Wendy was done for while Natsu looked at me with sad eyes. Mr. and Mrs.Dragneel held each other's hand while staring at me, both completely shattered, "SPD, Sadistic Personality Disorder is very random and sporadic, so something like this is very common. Your son's files indicate that he should never have been in the common area, at all. The higher-ups are conducting an experiment. I can tell you are all very tired and stressed, so if you would like I can update you when anything changes, or you may stay here. I don't mind." They all decided to stay until he was awake and stable, which could be a while.