It's Personal

*This chapter involves topics of murder and death. Please read at your own risk*

Lucy's POV

"Lucy? Are you okay?" I was jumping up and down on my toes as I waited outside for Natsu to pull up to the base. He has my food. Of course, I love him and I want to be with him, but food.

"One, Natsu's back. Two, he brought me food." Ezra tilted her head to the side as she stood beside me,

"Natsu left yesterday and he's already back?" She knew something I didn't. This immediately piqued my curiosity. The crescent moon didn't do much shining as Natsu's black car pulled up. My gaze still stuck on Ezra, "What?" I barely uttered loud enough for anyone to hear me. It was just a simple PI mission, right?

Natsu got out of the car and the valet took his keys. He called out to me but I didn't answer. Ezra leaned in, "I thought he told you."

"No. He said it was a PI mission."

Erza shrugged, "It's similar to one."

"Why didn't he tell me?" I looked at the ground.

"You're hiding things too. It's only fair game." A mischievous smile placed itself onto Erza's lips before addressing Natsu, "Welcome back." His worried gaze held mine for a moment before he went back to Erza,

"Hey Erza... could I talk to you for a sec? Luce, I'll meet you in the office."

"Yeah, okay." Before anything else could happen I walked away.

Making my way back to Natsu's office, I opened the large doors and found Juvia reading files on a nearby computer, "Hey, Juvia!"

"Oh, hello!" She chirped. I smiled and took my place at the original spot I was placed. In silence, we clicked on the computer keys and write vigorously on the white sheets of paper, each of us up to separate tasks. Some time had passed and the clock read 11:56 pm. I got a call from Mira. I picked it up,

"Mira?" Juvia's head perked up at the name.

"Hey...I got a little curious about Lissana's... previous engagements to try and get revenge on Fairytail and I found something. I need you to check your email, now." I moved the phone in between my ear and shoulder and I turned my attention to the computer screen,

"Mira, you shouldn't do that. She's your sister, not your husband's mistress." She laughed a little,

"He can't have one! I'd have both of their heads! But, anyway, it shows that she and your father worked with a small mafia group call Raventail. Fairytail used to do business with them but it was cut off when we found that they were stealing information." I saw everything she was talking about on my screen. I switched over to my IM and asked Jellal if he was still at the base. To which he responded yes. Seeming to get the message he said he was on his way.

"Ok, so where do you think they went from there because from the records it says that we were partnered way before you left. It was only 3 years. And where are her ties with Sabertooth?"

"We never found out how much information they gained, just that they have something. They never took money or stool weapons. As for the Sabertooth stuff, it could've been a hitman job... I'll see if she'll tell me tomorrow."

"Ok... maybe it was never anything of value." Mira hummed on the other end of the line. Jellal and Natsu walked in together. When Jellal made a b-line for me Natsu stopped for a moment, keeping his thoughts to himself.

Jellal took a seat next to me and I pointed to my screen for him to read. "Well, everything is still on for tomorrow and I'll make sure to bring that up. Laxus is getting the wire and microphone. Is Jellal escorting us?"