Chapter 16: The Apology (Unwelcome Memories) - Part 1.5

(BDD-Wow! We hit over 1k views! Thanks so much for reading my story, I sure hope you enjoy it!)

Y/n, Chara and Snowflake had entered Grillby's and both Y/n and Chara were surprised on how full it was, it even seemed like the restaurant was larger than it was before as it held many more chairs and tables than the last time they were there.

Y/n then noticed a large stage at the far end of the restaurant that had large speakers on either side of it, a pedestal on the left side while a lone stool stood in the middle of the stage with a microphone pole sitting almost in front of it.

Y/n then began to look for any open tables in the restaurant as the people chatted amongst themselves, completely ignoring his presence. This continued until he finally found a table that sat almost right in front of the stage and had two seats, so before Y/n sat down, he pulled one of the chairs out for Chara, to which she just stared at him blankly and said,

Chara: "You know I can just float right?"

Y/n: "I know that. I just thought that you would like to sit down for some reason. *sigh* Nevermind."

Y/n replied as he looked downcast slightly, which caught Chara's attention, causing her to sigh too as she started floating towards the chair, but before she could sit down, Y/n had already pushed the chair back in and walked towards his seat.

Once he sat down he looked towards the stage with a sad look on his face, causing Chara to feel regretful for not just sitting down in the chair, then an idea had formed in her head which caused her to blush slightly as she floated towards Y/n.

As he was looking at the stage he saw Chara float in front of him with a light blush on her face and before he could ask her what she was doing, she then sat on his left leg and laid her legs over his right leg...basically, she sat in his lap.

Y/n was a little surprised to see that Chara would sit in his lap, his cheeks began to turn red as he then leaned into her side, wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into an embrace as Chara's cheeks became more red by the second.

Chara then looked at him, his face was laying up against her side as he was smiling, which made her smile too as she still blushed furiously. But the moment was short lived as the speakers turned on and a certain smiling skeleton walked out onto the stage.

The crowd roared into applause as Sans took a seat on the stool and waved to the crowd. Then he said,

Sans: "hehe, heya everyone! It's great to be back. Now let's start with the usual, shall we?"

Sans then 'cleared his throat' and said,

Sans: "What do skeletons order at restaurants?"

He paused for a split second before saying,

Sans: "Spare Ribs, hehe."

The crowd then bursted into laughter while Y/n was still leaning into Chara and slightly chuckling at the pun while Chara just rolled her eyes. Sans then said,

Sans: "What type of art do skeletons like?"

Crowd: "..."

Sans: "Skullptures."

Crowd: *Laughs Hysterically*

The crowd laughed again as Sans told another pun.

Sans: "What's a skeletons favorite type of plant?"

Crowd: "..."

Sans: "A Bone-zai tree."

Crowd: *Laughs uncontrollably*