Chapter 13: The Memory

Y/n was sitting down at his table, working on classwork that the caretaker had given out that day... it was Math. Then he got the sudden urge to use the bathroom, so he raised his hand and asked if he could use the restroom.

The caretaker looked up from her phone, scoffed and said,

Caretaker: "Whatever, I don't care what you do."

He then got up from the chair and walked out the door and down the hall as he looked out for the bathroom.

As he was walking down the hall, a couple of other kids were walking past him to get to their next subject.

Then he spotted the bathroom and walked towards it until he was stopped by a familiar voice that had the tone of a high and mighty ruler of a kingdom... basically a snobby rich kid or a cocky high schooler from behind him.

???: "Where do you think your going 'Rebound'?"

Y/n stopped in his tracks when he heard the nickname that all the boys in the orphanage called him. He stood still without even looking at the person who said it and said,

Y/n: "To the bathroom."

??? 2: "Oh, that's nice. What are you gonna do in there? You gonna cry over the fact that nobody wants you?"

Said another familiar voice which had the same tone to it. Y/n clenched his teeth underneath of his lips as he kept them shut and turned around to face three boys standing in front of him.

They were his bullies... well two of the three were, the third one wouldn't really cause harm to him unless he was forced to.

Although the other boys bullied him too, but they were the main bullies that always started it all. Even if they were a little shorter than him, and weaker than him and dumber than him, they knew that whatever they did to Y/n, he wouldn't do anything about it.

The leader of the trio smirked at Y/n and shoved him against the wall while one of the other two was smirking along with him, while the third boy had a downcast look on his face.

The leader had black hair with red tips, golden eyes which looked like they were void of any emotion other than pride.

On his left cheek was a large patch that he had gotten when he last encountered Y/n, but the caretakers did nothing to him. It was Y/n that had gotten in trouble.

He was wearing a white shirt, a necklace with golden dog tags on it, black shorts, and brown sneakers.

Then the leader smiled sinisterly, looked at the other boy who was smirking and said,

???: "Jack, will you do the honors?"

Jack had grey hair, and green eyes. He was also wearing a white shirt but he had blue shorts and black sneakers on.

(BDD- I don't know how to describe any of these other characters, or at least the male ones)

Jack smiled once again, looked at the leader of the trio and said,

Jack: "With pleasure, Josh."

Jack then balled up his fist and slammed it into Y/n's stomach, which in turn, knocked the wind out of him. Causing him to fall to his knees and gasp for air. Even though they were all children, they could still pack a punch if they wanted to.