CHAPTER 27

AUTHOR'S POV

You looked at Tae quietly as he checked for the final time if he had left something. His flight was after 5 hours but you still felt. He would be gone within 5 hours. 

You sighed and went to the kitchen to make food for both of you. At least he would have lunch with you. The thought of you both departing made a tear rolled down your cheeks unintentionally. You immediately wiped it off. You had to make your heart strong because there was more coming in the future where he would be gone forever.

You quietly made the food while humming to yourself.

TIME SKIP

Both of you sat there on the table, eating your food quietly. None of you spoke a word. It was really quiet and you could hear the clock ticking. It had never been this quiet before. 

You finished your food and got up without a word. You went straight to the sink to was off your dish. Taehyung followed you. He noticed you were unusually quiet and decided to talk.

' uh Y/n?'
no reply.
'Y/n?'
still no reply.

Finally he shook your shoulders, which made you snap out of your thoughts. 

' Y/n, are you okay? I've been calling you from the past 5 minutes!'
' uh? Yeah I'm alright.'

You said that much and left the place immediately. You were afraid you would end up crying in front of him, which you didn't want to do. You wanted to send him off happily. You went to your room and put on your headphones to listen to some songs.

As for Taehyung, he understood how you felt, so he let you be alone. He wanted to spend this time with you so badly, but seeing you like this, he let it be. He went to his own room and started playing on his phone.

Soon it was 3'o clock. Taehyung had to get ready as he had to leave for the airport. The airport was just 1 hour  away from your place so he wasn't rushing. 

You saw the time and felt and immediate urge to go to Taehyung. You came out of your room and searched for him. He was nowhere.

You saw his door was slightly open so you entered.

He was there standing in front of the mirror trying to fix his tie. You immediately went and back hugged him. He flinched at the sudden action.

' Tae~'
' Yes Y/n?'
' Do you need to go?'

At this sentence, he turned around to face you. Then he cupped your face and said, ' We already talked about this, babe. It's work. I need to go.' You slightly nodded while pouting. He kissed your forehead.

You looked at him teary, and the next thing, you were crying in his arms. He embraced you as you sobbed in his arms. He slowly stroked your soft hair. You spoke between as you cried.

' Tae *hiccup* don't go please * hiccup*. I don't know *sob*  what I will * chokes* do this * hiccup* many days without you. Don't leave me *sob*.'

' Shhhh y/n, shhhh. Stop crying y/n please. I can't leave if you cry like this. Please don't cry.'

You looked at him and he wiped off your tears. He also had tears in his eyes. You put your arms over his neck and hugged him. You both stayed in that position, without moving an inch.

TIME SKIP

You parked the car and got off. Taehyung removed the luggage from the car trunk. You brought the trolley and Taehyung placed the luggage on them. 

When you both reached the gate, he looked at you and smiled. You smiled back at him and nodded. He came close to you and you kissed him immediately. He embraced you. Finally, you guys pulled out and he disappeared inside the airport.