CHAPTER 5

The door slowly opened after 2 mins. I could see complete darkness inside as the door opened more. Suddenly a head appeared. His brown eyes shined in the darkness. Bangs covered his eyes partially. Suddenly, I heard a deep, husky voice. It was so breathtaking.

" Who are you?"

"I'm Lisa Mariakosh. Er-umm.....I called in two days back searching for an apartment. You were expecting me, weren't you?"

" Oh, yes I remember. You got in a day early huh?"

" ah yes"

The door opened and he walked inside, giving me room to follow. I picked up my luggage and followed him. I looked around.

The room was completely messed up. There were multiple bottles of soju on the floor. I could see an empty cigarette packet lying on the sofa. But everything was peacefully. The living room had a window but the curtains had been shut. It was quite dark. He switched on the light.

" I'm Kim Taehyung. Your room is back there" He said pointing to the left. " My room is right next to yours. Feel free to look around and ask me if you need anything. I'll be in my room." he said, disappearing into his room.

" sure tha-" I couldn't complete. He shut the door loudly. Wow never had I ever met such a cold person in my life.

I looked at the living room again. Such an awful sight to see.

AUTHORS POV

You decided to clean everything later. You made your way to the room he said was supposed to be your bedroom. You opened the door and awed at the sight. Unlike the living room, your room was quite bright, there was a lot of sunshine heading there. The two windows of your bedroom were huge giving you a whole 180 view.

Well, at least your bedroom was lively and not gloomy.

You kept your stuff on the table, promising yourself to unpack them later at night. It was already 7. You went to the bathroom to take a shower.

[ TIME SKIP]

You came out of the bathroom. You could hear Taehyung talking to someone in the next room. You wore your clothes and decided to listen.

[ TAEHYUNG ON THE PHONE]

Taehyung- WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT KNOW?! IS THIS HOW YOU FUCKING TREAT PEOPLE? * pause* WHAT?! THIS ALL SEEMS LIKE A JOKE TO YOU DOESNT IT?! STOP LYING TO ME! ALL YOU DID WAS USE ME AS A BAIT TO GET YOUR EX BACK. BOLD OF YOU TO ASSUME THAT I'D EVEN COME BACK YOU BITCH.

It looks like he was talking to his girlfriend. Wow, must've been some serious shit, You thought.

Suddenly, he slammed his hand on the wall making you flinch. You withdrew from the wall and made your way to the hall.

You grabbed the garbage bag and began going around the room. As you went on cleaning you found so many bottles of soju along with almost 10 cigarette packs. Genuinely, for the 1st time in the whole day since you arrived, you felt concerned for him. Drinking and smoking was injurious, and you knew its consequences.

You had lost one of your friends, as he smoked daily. He was diagnosed with cancer and died shortly later.

You cleaned the floor, and made the living room look normal again. But there was one thing you hated. The smell of the cigarettes filled the entire room.

You drew the curtains and opened the window wide. A smile appeared on your face as you breathed the fresh air. It was the starting of winter here in Vienna, and you loved how the wind smelled. It usually rained here at this time of the year and so it had early this morning.

Well, things wouldn't be so bad after all, you thought to yourself, looking back at the door of Taehyung's room. But then you remembered your purpose of staying here. You had to concentrate on this mission and try not to disappoint your dad.

Your dad had always wished for a son, but all he got was two daughters. He felt ashamed of the two of you as he knew no one would be able to succeed him in the business he was involved in. You wanted to prove him wrong and now was your chance.

Suddenly, your thoughts were interrupted by Taehyung who came walking inside.

" You seem to love the fresh air huh?" he said as he walked towards you. You got startled by a strangers voice and turned around furiously. You got so scared at the appearance of someone behind you that you started hitting him, using all the karate moves you knew.

" Ah, pabo. Stop it's me!!! Kim Taehyung" he screamed, trying to be heard on top of your scream. You didn't stop even after he said that.

[ Y/N'S POV]

I got so scared. I was continuously hitting that stranger in front of me. I had to use my self-defense techniques in case he tried to do something.

Suddenly I felt a pair of large hands grab mine in an attempt to stop my punching. I slowly opened my eyes when I heard his voice.

" You've got to stop right there, babygirl~"

His deep, husky voice sent chills down my spine. I could feel myself getting goosebumps. my legs were quivering. My heart was beating at a fast pace. He was the 1st guy who had made me so nervous.

He was leaning in, close to my neck. His hot breath hit my skin directly. He wasn't touching but it was just inches away from touching.

Then he let go of my hand as if he had gone weak and fell down on the ground.......UNCONCIOUS.