CHAPTER 18

AUTHORS POV

You reached home. Taehyung wasn't still back, so you decided to phone him. You tried his number but it said that he was busy at the moment. So decided to call later.

You plopped down on your bed thinking about your conversation with the director. A part of you felt bad for Taehyung but another part was reluctant. You had tried very hard to reach where you are and you wouldn't let anyone ruin it. A sort of shiver ran down your spine when you thought about Taehyung. You didn't want to do this with him because he really loved you.

But on the second thought, you felt maybe he was also in the same business as you were. Maybe he was also lying about everything to you. You couldn't decide what to do anymore. You pulled the covers over your shoulder and dozed off to sleep while hearing some piano music.

TIME SKIP

TAEHYUNG'S POV

The meeting with my hyungs just got over. I walked down the alley, thinking bout that guy with Lisa. I didn't like him at all. How dare he put his hands over my girlfriends shoulders. But Lisa had assured me that he was just a friend and they were close from childhood. But still I felt jealous and insecure when I saw her with him.

While thinking about all this, I didn't notice I was walking in the middle of the road. I still continued walking, absorbed in my own thoughts, when I heard a car honk loudly. I turned towards the cars direction and saw the driver shouting in the car. I looked around and realised that I was the one on the wrong path.

' Mianhae! Mianhae!' I quickly apologized and got out of the cars way.

I sighed to myself. Why was life so hard? I had almost lost the person I loved and now this. I walked up the stars towards my apartment.

I was putting the key in when I noticed the door was open. I got really worried. I entered and saw Lisa's shoes. She had returned. She must've forgotten to lock back in. Frustrated, I locked the door and went on searching for her.

I called her name but I got no reply back. Then I saw the light of her room on, so I went inside. There she was sleeping peacefully. She reminded me of my brother. He used to sleep like this when he was tensed or angry. Tears started filling my eyes and I could control no longer. I sat by the bedside and put my hand on her head.

Stroking her hair, I said, ' Lisa, please don't ever leave me. I wont be able to take the pain. I love you more than what you can imagine and will keep loving you just that way. If things weren't like this right now, I would've been better. But please. Seeing you leave me will be very unbearable for me.' I knew she couldn't hear me. But it was better that way. I wasn't used to expressing my thoughts and emotions to anyone as had never done that so far. But Lisa was different, I felt exceptionally close to her. She was someone I never wanted to let go of.

I kissed her forehead and went to my room.

Y/N'S POV

' Lisa, please don't ever leave me. I wont be able to take the pain. I love you more than what you can imagine and will keep loving you just that way. If things weren't like this right now, I would've been better. But please. Seeing you leave me will be very unbearable for me.'

I couldn't believe what I just heard. I woke up when his hands started stroking my hair, but when he spoke I decided to pretend I was sleeping. This made things more hard for me now. He kissed my forehead and left the room. I could feel him crying as his voice cracked in between.

I didn't know what to do. I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling. This was more hard that anything else.

TIME SKIP

AUTHOR'S POV

You and Taehyung sat there on the table eating quietly. Neither of you spoke a word. The air was becoming really tensed and awkward. It was really hard for you to eat in this kind of atmosphere. So you cleared your throat and decided to speak up.

' Tae, is everything okay?'
' Huh? Y-yeah.' This meant nothing was okay.

'You are stuttering. Tell me Taehyung.'

You went and sat next to him. You cupped his face with your hands and made him look right at you. First, he tried to look away but you kept popping your head in ever direction he looked, that he finally gave in.

' Ah, I don't like that guy.'
' Who?'
' That Lee something'

On hearing that named, you chuckled. So all this time your cute boyfriend was jealous. You looked at him frowning first and then pouting which made you laugh even more.

' Yah! don't laugh! You wont understand.' he said looking away, feeling embarassed.
' Aww, so you are jealous. That's so cute Taehyungie!' you said still laughing at him. He just looked too adorable.
'No, I'm not jealous, but just don't go too close to him. I don't like It', he said, still hiding his face.

You chuckled and pinched his nose.
' okay baby boy, as you say.' You replied.

Suddenly, he looked at you with a smirk and said, ' wouldn't me calling you baby girl suit more perfectly?'

You looked at him with stunned expression, trying to take in what he had just said. He brought his face close to yours and whispered, ' would you like It, baby girl?'

You snapped out of your thoughts and hit is chest playfully. You both laughed together and headed towards your bedrooms.

He kissed you goodnight and you both dozed off in each other's arms.