35 News From...

Start bij het begin

"Don't hmm me Arabella" I snapped at her. Does she want to get her neck snapped?

"Haha yeah sure. I'll talk to you later" she chuckled.

"What?" I furrowed my brows.

"Sure sure. I'll see you soon"

Ohhh. It finally dawned on me. She was at her friend's house. She probably didn't want to talk about this infront of anyone.

"Is someone there with you?" I whispered.

"Haha you idiot " she laughed casually.

I'm gonna kill this bitch.

"Text me when you can" i hissed at her and hung up.

"Arabella said it could have been a boundary lowering spell of maybe a dark object to neutralize the magic for a little while. That's why they might have needed a diversion. They needed time to get Stefan out." I crossed my arms over my chest as the boys looked in my direction.

"Anything else?" Axel furrowed his brows at me.

"Someone must have come in. She hung up" I sat down at the dining table opposite Ezra, who had a completely vacant stare.

"Ezra. Now what?" I whispered as Donovan kept pacing the room.

"I don't know" he shook his head, lost in thought.

"Word from Xander" I heard Nathaniel's voice behind me. I turned around to see him walking in towards where we were sitting.

"And?" Axel immediately shot back.

"Half the Alliyah pack swore alliance to him. The others went rogue and left that very night itself" he sat down across Axel.

"So it has to be them" Axel replied.

"It was too many of them to just be the Alliyah pack" Donovan stood beside Axel, with his hands on his hips.

"There were fully transitioned wolves too. Not all packs can transform" I looked up at Ezra.

"Fucking perfect" Ezra muttered.

"Only packs containing pure blood alphas can transform and as far as we know Xander's the last pure blood Werewolf" Nathaniel shook his head.

"Yes but there were others before him too, right. Not all the packs submitted to him" i looked down at the table, refusing to believe that Xander's men could do something like that.

They had to be rogue packs. But what Axel said earlier rang in my ears. He was right. We can't trust anyone right now. And no matter how much I wanted to trust Xander...I knew his loyalty to his own kind would be a priority. Always.

"Does Xander know anything else?" I looked at Natty.

"Nope" he shook his head.

Fuck.

"The blood" Ezra snapped "We gotta get a witch to do a spell with that blood on that wall" he looked between us.

"I'll call Arabella in. I don't trust any other witches" I took out my phone and sent her a text asking her to come to Kallihan.

For some stupid reason I trusted her. Especially after the dream walking spell. She saved me. She brought me back. So yes, I do trust her. And if she lets me down.....I know how to take care of it.

"Uhh...Sage" Nathaniel started off low, looking down at his phone.

"What?" I furrowed my brows at him.

"There's news from Huntley" he looked at me with a surprised look.

"What is it?"

"They've opened the kingdom. Everything's back to normal. No attacks. No guards..." he shook his head.