16

"You have to stop doing that! I am feeling dizzy" Abhi said looking at his brother who was walking in a to-and-fro motion.

"You are feeling dizzy?! I am having a freaking heart-attack. Oberois are inside and Mom would be here any moment" Sid screamed on top of his voice. Only his gymnastics competition was left and the Oberois were already there but because of security issues his mother informed him about their delay for which he was thankful for.

"Let's just face whatever may come!" Abhi said keeping his hands on his brother's shoulder. "Dude, are you made of stone or something?" Sid asked in disbelief.

"Here comes the combination of flood, hurricane, thunder and earthquake!" Sid said dramatically falling on his brother. "Duffer, that's our family" Abhi said pushing Sid off. "Say it after they meet Oberois" Sid muttered under his breathe.

"Hello mumma!" the boys hugged their mumma so tight that Gauri lost her balance for a second. "How is my chirottas doing?" Gauri asked making Abhi groan, he hated when she addressed them as Chirottas.

"Bhaiyyas..." Ruvya hop on to her brothers as both of them held their little sister in her hands.

"And how was the competition?" Bhavya asked. "It was fine, bhavya maa. You know I had answered the questions...." Sid was making sure of the surrounding while his brother answered about boring maths competition.

"Oh Shit!" Sid's mind screamed noticing Oberois walking out. "Ooooo Alert!" Sid said in a high-pitched voice making his Daadu, Ruvy and Abhi alert. It was their code for Oberois.

"I will show everyone the place to sit!" Abhi said trying to drag his confused family.

"Wait...What was Sid's 'Ooooo Alert' about?" Jhanvi asked narrowing her eye-brows. "It's my code when my feet start hurting and I want to jump in an ocean" Sid said nervously. "What? Why do you need to jump in an ocean?" Bhavya asked in confusion.

"Daadi look, Daadu is eating ice-cream..." Abhi said gaining the attention of the trio. "Tej bhi na...What am I supposed to do with him? His sugar level is already high" Jhanvi said going towards her husband followed by her daughters.

"So remember the plan- Mummas should be sitting in the right side of the auditorium while Oberois on the left" Sid said as Abhi nodded.

"Ooooo Alert" Ruvy said running towards her brothers. "Gauri Maa went to have water where the Oberois are currently sitting" Ruvy panted as she held on to her Abhi bhaiyya. "Abhi, Ruvy, take care of Mom while I distract Oberois!" Sid said running towards Oberois.

"Hey guys, what are you doing?" Sid asked as he tried to push them to a room. "Sid, what are you doing?" Omkara asked as he picked up his son. "I..." Sid was in loss of ideas when he saw costume room tag. "I want to show you guys my costume?" Sid said. "Your costume?" all said in chorus.

"So this is your costume?" Omkara asked in confusion seeing his dressed up son who nodded eagerly at him.

"Sid, are you sure?" Shivaay asked again unsure. "Yes! Don't I look beautiful?" Sid asked batting his eye lashes. "Oh no! Not that too..." Rudr whined closing his eyes with his arm.

"So the competition will start in half-an-hour, you guys stay in the left side only!" Sid said. "What will happen if we stay in the right side?" Rudy asked. "No! Left means Left!" Sid screamed making Oberois surprised.

"Sid, it's okay. You got it!" Sid said to himself as he stretched. He was getting nervous. "Hey, you okay buddy?" Sid turned to see his father and nodded his head. "But it seems like someone is getting a little nervous" Omkara said as he sat near his son. "Nervous? I am not nervous" Sid said but his voice said another fact.

"It's okay to be nervous! I was a sweating machine on my competition days" Omkara said and that brought a smile on Sid's face. "But Shivaay held my hands and said 'Oberois never quit'" Omkara held the palm of his son. "And do you know why you shouldn't be scared?" Omkara further asked his son. "Because I am also an Oberoi?" Sid asked in confusion.

"Yes, but also you are Gauri Kumari Sharma's son. Your mother is a fearless person. And whenever she feels scared she will fight it off" Omkara said as Sid nodded.

"Siddharth, it's your turn next!" teacher informed him and Siddharth nodded at his father before walking away.

"Where are they?" Gauri wondered as she was unable to spot her family. "Excuse me, mam! Will you please sit we can't see anything!" Gauri nodded at them apologetically before she slipped and fell on someone.

"I am sorry I didn't see...!" her words died in her throat when she saw the person she least expected to meet – Omkara Singh Oberoi.

They both stared in each other's eyes, the dark brown orbs tried to read the hazel ones. Both their eyes turned misty as their heartbeats was the only thing they heard in the loud noises of auditorium. Their whole life played in each other's eyes as they unknowingly held on to each other.

"Gauri!" they both get startled hearing the scream and turned to see both their families looking at them with their mouths wide open.

"What are you doing?" Jhanvi pulled her daughter from her son's lap giving him an angry stare. "Come let's go!" she said as she dragged both her daughters from there.

"Gauri...""Bhavya..." Jhanvi turned to her sons in frustration. Anger was the only thing she felt even though it has been 10 years since she saw her children.

"Mom, we just need to talk to them!" Omkara said as he tried to stop his mother. "They don't have anything to talk to you both!" Jhanvi said. "And don't make me call the securities!" she warned them before dragging her daughters from there followed by her grandkids.

"Hey..." Shivaay and Anika kept their hands on Omkara and Rudr's shoulder to console them seeing their teary eyes.

"Shivaay, I actually wanted to meet you. I think it's time for you all to return to Oberoi Mansion" Tej said as all the heads turned towards him.