7

"Bhavya, we are there for you so don't worry much!" Jhanvi said to Bhavya after a few minutes. "We have Gauri as our daughter and now you too" Tej said making Bhavya teary eye. "But bhavya if business is the issue between you both, then I and Jhanvi are ready to give back the business back to Shivaay if that makes my daughter's future safe. Gauri have made sure that we five are safe financially. I can't forgive Omkara and Rudr for what they did but what I can do is move out of their life for their own good" Bhavya hugged Tej hearing that. She couldn't believe someone would do so much for her.

"Rudr needs to understand his own mistake" Bhavya said after a minute of silence. "You brought me here when I was all alone and that's more than enough for me" Bhavya said in gratitude.

"Daughters never need to thank their father. You both are just like prinku to me" Tej patted both Gauri and Bhavya's head. "Thank you Dad" they both hugged Tej.

"So now let me make food for you all. So whose gonna help me to make food for their little sister or brother and their Bhavya maa" Tej asked the boys in enthusiasm. "Mee!!" they both screamed in glee before running from there to kitchen making others laugh.

"Bhavya, just like Abhishek said you are my little sister now so don't ever think that you are alone. We all are there for you. Trust me when I say that Dad and Mom are gonna be with us" Gauri said when she and Bhavya was alone in the room. "Okay bhabhi...sorry Di" Bhavya said as a lone tear rolled down her cheeks remembering her sister. "Ay! Just now you called me 'Di' and your Di doesn't like her sister crying" Gauri scolded jokingly making both of them laugh.

In hospital

"Why isn't she waking up?" Bhavya frowned not wanting to wake up. She was completely exhausted after the delivery. Her princess was born!

Bhavya opened her eyes to see both her nephews whom she consider as her own sons looking at her in cute expressions. They both were supporting their chin with their palms and from their tired eyes she knew that they were tired.  Seeing her opening her eyes brought a big smile on their face. "Mom!" Siddharth shouted seeing his Bhavya Maa opening her eyes.

"Bhavya maa, our sister is so beautiful" Abhishek said and moment later Gauri entered the room with baby in her hand along with Tej and Jhanvi. "Oberoi princess is here!" Tej said as he handed Bhavya her baby.

"What are we gonna name her?" Siddharth asked after all gushed about how beautiful the baby girl is. "I was thinking of the name Ruvya" Bhavya said in a soft tone touching her daughters small toes. With the closed eyes, her baby reminds her of Rudr. "It's a beautiful name" Tej said as he kissed both his daughter and grand-daughters head. "Thanks Dad!" Bhavya said before the baby started crying.

Life wasn't that much fair to her and Bhavya knew that. Her job was her life and she never thought of the married life until she met Rudr. She found the love of her life but the moment they both decided to end the relationship, Bhavya had stopped hoping for a happy forever.

Once she found out about her pregnancy, she wanted to live for her baby. The sole reason for her existence but fate always had a humor about her. When she thought that she would never have a happy forever, fate gave her a family. Now when she sit in the hospital bed with her family around her she knows it, she have finally found her happily ever after. She is no longer an orphan, it wasn't the Oberoi Mansion which is her home.

Her home was her mischievous Dad Tej Singh Oberoi who snuck out of the house just to bring her sweets and wink at her when his wife finds it and scolds him for spoiling her, her Strict and sweet mother Jhanvi who is always concerned about her, her sister who is more like her best friend and her Dad's partner in crime who is always there for her and sometimes have silly and funny fights with her, her two little cute, adorable and at the same time naughty nephews and now her princess!

Rudr was wrong, she knows the value of FAMILY because she have one! Who is always with her and fights for her and she is ready to face anything with them. Her happy forever is her family!

"And now its time for a family photo!" Siddharth screamed before everyone smiled for the photo. 

Present time in Goa

"Siddharth...Sid..." Rudr was in search of his nephew so he could play with him. He saw that the laptop lying on the bed was playing the movie "The Lion King" , Rudr closed the tab and was going to walk away when he saw the family portrait as the wallpaper.

"Where is this duffer?" Shivaay and Omkara was searching for Rudr for half an hour when there was no news of him. "Did you find him?" Anika asked as she joined the duo to search for Rudr. 

"There he is!" Omkara said when he saw Rudr sitting inside Siddharth and Abhishek's room. Abhishek agreed to stay with Siddharth but showed no interest in even talking to him. 

"Rudy, kya hogaaya tujhe?" [Rudy, what happened to you] Anika asked seeing the tears falling from Rudr's eyes. Rudr pointed towards the laptop and Shivaay, Anika and Omkara looked at it curiosity until it turned to shock seeing the laptop which is a family portrait of Tej, Jhanvi, Gauri, Siddharth, Abhishek, Bhavya with a small baby girl.