15

So in the last chapter many were quite surprised by Sean having a boyfriend but guys, they both had dated in real life too so I thought to include them in the story :)

So here goes the story ❤️

Next day morning the Oberoi Villa in Goa wake up to the screaming of pinky Singh Oberoi.

Omkara safely removed Sid's legs from his body who was sleeping heavily before running to the hall where voice was coming from. He saw Shivaay and his chote papa helping him choti maa to sit in the couch.

"What happened?" he asked. "Choti maa fell from the chair and landed her face on flour" Rudr said trying hard not to laugh. "Are you okay, mummy ji?" Anika asked seeing her whining in pain with her left hand on her hips. "Let's take her to hospital!" Shakti said as Shivaay nodded helping his mother to hospital.

"We both will make breakfast while you all freshen up" Omkara said as he along with Rudr went to make breakfast.

"Pinky, how are you now?" Daadi asked as her son helped his wife to sit on the dining chair after she came back from the hospital. "She is fine but there is a little swelling so Doctor asked for a week's complete rest" Shivaay informed as he sat beside his mother.

"So she won't be able to attend our competition?" Sid asked in a sad tone making pinky glare at him. She have her own suspicions about how the flour came to hall and how her Chair had a broken leg suddenly in the morning?

"It's okay choti daadi, you can rest in peace" Sid said with a sad sigh making others gasp in shock. "WHAT?" they all chorused. "He meant she can rest and she will have peace since we both are going today" Abhi said covering up for his brother. Pinky muttered something under her breathe before eating her breakfast.

"Both of you stop there!" Sid and Abhi turned and saw Shakti Singh Oberoi. "Both of you did the prank, na?" Abhi nodded looking down. "Show me both of your hands" both forwarded their hands with a tightly closed eyes and was shocked when their chote daadu gave them a handshake.

"I had prayed for her to get something like this since so long but now it came true because of you two" Shakti said excited making the brothers look at each other in shock and surprise.