2

Next day morning

Omkara joined the kitchen to see that the couple of the house was again bickering over something. It will be lie if he says that he never missed Gauri whenever he sees the love between Shivaay and his Anika bhabhi. The love between him and his wife was something mature, he missed her non-stop talks. His thoughts were broken by the loud noice of Anika.

“Shivaay, see carefully” Anika frowned when her husband couldn’t notice the thing she was trying to show him. “Good morning, guys!” Omkara greeted them breaking their bickering. “Hey Om, how are you feeling now?” Shivaay was concerned about his brother. Omkara was always the sensitive one and he always wanted to give his children the love and attention he never got from his father. Shivaay was afraid of the heartbreak Omkara would indulge himself in but in the afternoon when he didn’t see his brother and nephew he went to check them and was relieved to see each of them sleeping cuddling to each other.

“Did you see Siddharth?” Omkara for a moment thought that yesterday’s events was a dream when he noticed his son missing in the bed in the morning. “He went with Rudy to collect his luggage and inform to Gauri” Shivaay said the last sentence in low voice and Omkara just nodded but deep down his heart was screaming He wasn’t there for her ever!

“White Sauce pasta?” Omkara asked seeing his favourite food being made. “Sid said his favourite food is White Sauce pasta” Omkara smiled hearing it. Even though its just a day since he saw his son, he felt a connection and relief.

“What were you both talking about?” Omkara asked but soon regretted seeing his Bhabi’s face fill with fury. “Om, do you see any changes in me?” Anika asked but even after two minutes Omkara couldn’t figure out what his Bhabhi was hinting at. Anika let out a sigh of frustration. “Got any chocolate for Sid?” Omkara asked to save himself from the angry woman who is his bhabhi and also he wanted to bond with his son. He can't change the past but he can involve in his present.

“Wish I could say yes but NO” Shivaay said rolling his eyes. “What? Where did all the chocolate go?” Omkara asked. “Rudy and Siddharth ate the whole chocolate” Anika informed him. “Whole?” Omkara asked shocked. When did that happen? “While you were asleep” Shivaay answered sensing the questions. “They both stayed up whole night playing video games and eating chocolates and all the junk food available in the house” Anika said as she showed Omkara all the chocolate wrappers inside the waste basket. “But truth to be told, such a sweet and charming boy he is” Anika said as she smiled. “She is saying it because he have been complimenting her for the whole day” Shivaay informed in a whisper.

“Hey!” Rudr said as he entered the kitchen with Siddharth. Omkara hugged his son as soon as he entered the kitchen who hugged him back. “So Siddharth, do you notice anything different in me today?” Anika smiled at the boy and gave a quick glare to both Shivaay and Omkara. “Someone got a new nose ring” Siddharth said with a smirk leaving both Shivaay and Omkara shocked for leaving such a small detail. “Learn something from him!” Anika muttered angrily to her husband. “You want some juice?” Anika asked. “Yes, apple would be nice” Shivaay said and went to stir the dish. “I didn’t ask you. I'm asking Siddharth if he want some” Anika pinched her husband making him shriek in pain for a moment and others laugh.

“Yeah. I like Apple juice” Anika nodded and poured some juice for him. “Do you need extra sugar?” Anika asked while stirring the juice. “Why do I need extra sugar if you are making it” Shivaay, Omkara and Rudr silently gasps hearing it. “Ey Badi Ma hai teri!” Shivaay said rolling his eyes. “He is taken completely after me, O!”

“Anika bhabhi, I am going to market for buying chocolates and pastries. Do you want me to get you something?” Rudr asked. “What will she need? She has sweetness, intellingence, beauty,…” before Siddharth could complete Omkara dragged his son from there before he could harm the already non-existing romantic side of his brother.

“Sir, your pastries!” Rudr took the parcel and went out to his parked car when he saw Siddharth standing near the shop eating a burger.He looked different than the day before, he was less chubby and wore a sweater paired with shirt and a pant making him resemble too much to his father’s style. “Sid, what are you doing here? And why are you dressed like O” he went to him and Siddharth looked both shocked and cofused. “I came to eat burger” Siddharth said in a nervous tone. “Then come lets go home” Rudr said dragging him away to car. Throughout the journey Siddharth was unusually quiet making Rudr confused and suspicious.

“Hey, O! Siddharth went to eat burger. Why no one informed…” Rudr’s stopped seeing Siddharth sitting in the hall with everyone and a moment later he had fainted. Omkara and Shivaay rushed to their brother and helped him to sit on the couch and gave him water. “What happened, Rudy?” Shivaay asked in concern. “Two Siddharths” Rudr said in shock and worry. “Duffer, what are you blabbering?” Omkara slapped his little brother’s head. “See…” Rudy cried after he notice the second Siddharth entering the home.

The whole family gasped seeing it. The second Siddharth who just entered the home look around and saw the family and smiled a little at them before his eyes turned in anger to see the extra member.

“Dad, congratulations and if I survive this I will explain everything” the first Siddharth said in hurry before running from there.

“Siddharth Singh Oberoi, get your ass back here before I forget the fact that you are my brother” the second Siddharth said and ran after the first Siddharth.

The family stood there shocked not knowing what was really happening and Rudr had once again fainted!