"No thank you." I rolled over and had my back to her.

"Michelle, plan B." Liza called out to Michelle and about thirty seconds later I was pulled out of my bunk and put over Michelle's shoulder.

"Oh god I'm going to throw up." I started to gag so Michelle was quick to bring my to the bathroom and pull my hair back. Then everything I ate in my entire life came up. "There's no way I can eat." I coughed more till I continued to throw up before somehow getting up and brushing my teeth.

"You have to Shorty. Even if it's just a few bites." Michelle rubbed my back.

I groaned and weakly walked out of the bus. Daisy must've already gone inside. It looked to be a buffet kinda place.

Then my phone buzzed as soon as I walked through the doors.

Mi Mundo❤️: 'We're in the back corner.'

I didn't respond, so if I'm not back there in the next thirty seconds she's going to panic.

"Guys, Shorty looks pale, and that's not normal for her." Michelle had her arm around my waist in case my legs gave out.

I could hear the cameras fluttering.

"The five of them have food poisoning. Come to the venue tomorrow for better pictures and get out of our faces." Michelle snapped at the one who was getting too close, and he looked like he almost shit himself.

"Hey baby," Lauren gave me a weak smile before taking a sip of what seemed to be water.

"She's got it bad." Liza sighed and pulled out the chair beside Lauren.

"So does Dinah. You both ordered your steaks rare." Lauren pulled me into her once I sat down.

"I usually like my steaks still mooing, but now I can't even think about red meat." I cringed at the thought.

"She just threw up, so she has nothing in her system. She's gotta eat something." Liza sat down in the chair across from me beside Daisy.

"I can't eat anything right now without throwing it up or it going right through me." I curled into Lauren's side the best I could and closed my eyes.

"How about some fresas?" Lauren rubbed my arm. "You're warm baby. Do you have a fever?"

"She's got a little one." Liza confirmed. She's definitely living up to the mom card today.

"Fresas?" She asked me again.

"I'll eat one. Lap?" I pulled my face from her neck and gave her my puppy eyes. It always works.

Lauren sighed and nodded her head before pushing her seat out some and lifting me into her lap. "My poor baby is sick." She cooed and brushed some hair out of my face.

"What does she want?" Liza got up from her seat probably to make both of us a plate.

"Strawberries, but get her a few other things too please. Just no red meat. Ally is getting me a plate, so don't worry about me."

"Okay, I'll be back in a sec."

"Laur feeding you is blowing up on Twitter because of how cute it was." Daisy was in awe as she looked at her phone.

Lauren ended up riding with us for a few hours before going back to her bus

"Let me see." I reached for Daisy's phone.

She snatched it back from my reach. "Use your own phone hoe."

I rolled my eyes before getting my own phone out of my back pocket.