I told her that, "When you really like someone it is a great way to show your affection. And it is really nice." I continued to look at her lovingly, hoping to melt her further.

Then I said that she looked very warm in that thick sweater and should take it off. She hesitated, so I said with a voice of assumed parental authority, "Jennie, take off your sweater."

As she pulled the sweater over her head, her upraised arms exposed her tender breasts, which were poking through her thin blouse and I devoured them with my eyes. She was such a ravishing little beauty, with an incredible body. I was totally captivated by her. My love for her mingled with my lust and I was stunned by her beauty.

I knew that I could not control myself any more, exposed to her wonderful attributes and I strained to be my most charming self. Oh, how I wanted to stuff her full of my huge pulsating cock and give her a fuck she would remember forever. The shy tight virgins always seemed to love getting fucked really hard and she was perfect in every way. She was so agreeable that I had a premonition she would love to get fucked by me.

I asked her to put her hands behind her back and breathe deeply and turn around in a circle so I could see her clearly. She just did it, without question, showing off her breasts, as they stood out prominently.

Then I exclaimed again, "My Jennie, haven't you grown up into such a beautiful young woman. Your breasts are very large for your size. I bet they are at least a 35C. They are very nice breasts Jennie."

Based on past experience I thought that she would respond favorably to such a bold compliment.

She was so attractive as she fidgeted and shuffled her feet, looking down and turning red in the face. Her shy innocence was one of her most attractive features, rare in this age. I told her she had nothing to be ashamed of.

"Really, you are a very beautiful woman and you should be proud that your breasts are so nice. I really like your breasts Nini. You are really a very beautiful young lady. All the boys and girl will really like you."

She didn't know what to say and was stunned with the unfamiliar conversation and my bold risqué flattery.

"I, I don't know what to say Lisa. Can I call you Lisa, Mrs. Manoban? I am not used to anyone saying anything about my body. I, ... My parents are so strict, I just don't have any experience with this. But I would like to. It really is exciting. My parents never let me date or even talk to boys."

"Just know Nini, I really mean it. You are a wonderful young lady and I think you are very very beautiful. I really want to get to know you better. Would that be ok with you Jennie, if we get to know each other better?"

She said slowly, "Yes, it's ok Lili." Her deep breathing and flushed skin betrayed her newfound unfamiliar sexual arousal.

Then she said, "I have some really personal things to ask you about and to show me. I can't ask my mother because it has to do with sex."

She was so damn cute and I was pleased that in spite of her sweet innocence, she responded to my bold provocative words so positively. She was so very unspoiled. She didn't show any fear and it was obvious to me that she was unfamiliar with sex and knew very little about it, but was eager to find out. Perfect, I thought, she wants to know and so she will.

Then I chided her.

"I suppose you are probably still a virgin. You never had sex with a boy or a girl, did you?"

She blushed again and looked so embarrassed. When I asked her if anyone had ever touched her body there, pointing to her vagina, I could tell that the answer was no, but her body language implied that she sure hoped someone would. She seemed to be overpowered by her newly awakened sexual emotions. Little did I know that she had arrived with an agenda of her own.