Chapter 10

Cassie's POV

"Scott stop." I whined but he kept kissing my neck.

Scott has been soo clingy ever since he marked me two days ago. If I talk to any males he goes crazy and try's to kill them. Trust me it's bad.

"I don't wanna!" Scott whined back and continued making out with my neck.

Is he trying to turn me on?

"I don't know babe. Is it working?"

Wait...did he just read my thoughts.

"Yes." Scott said chuckling. Oh since he marked me we can read each other's thoughts.

"Stay out of my head you jerk." I pouted.

"You know I can read what you think about me.." Scott said with a smirk.

"Yeah and I think you're a jackass." I said with a toothy smile.

The smirk on his face fell fast then he let out a possessive like growl and wrapped his arms around me protectively.

"I'm not a jackass Cassie." Scott growled.

"I was kidding Scott I would never think that Scott." I said between laughs.

Sasha's POV

How could Scott kick me out? He loves me! What the fuck. Whatever I'll deal with getting revenge later.

Right now I'm at my aunt, who's human, Shays house. She had the human genes from my grandparents. How that works? They won't tell me.

"Sasha you have school!" Shay yelled. Great.

I put on my heels along with my outfit a dress shirt that goes to belly button and booty yoga shorts to impress the boys;).

I arrived and saw a ray of hotties. Suddenly I got an amazing scent ever.

'Mate! Go to mate!' Jazz yipped in my head.

I slowly got to the source. There stood a guy who looked about 17 and let me tell you he was hot.

I'm sorry who was Scott? Scott who?

I think I've moved on.

Cassie's POV

"Oh god." I said as Scott made me watch "The Walking Dead" which had a lot of blood and guts.

We got to about season 5 (A/N: I love the walking dead just not Cassie) and got to where a walker had half its body removed crawling around as the group was walking.

"So babe which is your favorite character?" Scott asked.

"I like Carl Grimes (A/N: I love Carl also Chandler is my age) since he's awesome." I said.

"I have no favorite they're all awesome." Scott shrugged.

Then we kept watching the show.

------------------------------------------------------------
------

Scott's POV

I hate having pack work while Cassie is sleeping. I have so much work to do. Thank god I can graduate early me being Alphas son and all.

Come on one more left to do....and...done! Finally I can go to bed and dream about unicorns and rainbows.

I try my best to sneak inside are room with success wow she must be a heavy sleeper.

I stripped till I was in my boxers and crawled into bed and held Cassie in my arms and fell into a deep sleep.

Cassie's POV

"Cassie we have school now." Scott whispered.

I groaned and flipped him off then snuggled into the covers. I'm not a morning person.

"Cassie time to get up." Scott chanted.

Nooooooooo!" I whined. "I don't wanna."

"Common it's Friday." Scott said.

"Fiiiiiiiiiine!" I dragged out.

I walked to the shower took a shower since I need one. I changed and got in Scott's truck and we were off.

-----------------------------------------------------------
------

"Now your assignment is page 134 numbers 1-15."

Wow school flew by fast. Thank god it's Friday and now......I can spend the weekend eating and watching Netflix.

Fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!