Chapter 25

Cassie's POV

Oh my fucking god!

He's proposing to me in front of Markus holy shit. Oh my god.

Scott looked at me with hope in his eyes and Markus having a 'what is going on' face as he looks between us.

"You already know my answer!" I whined as Markus picked up the ring.

By now Markus looks about a few months old thanks to his beta and alpha blood mix. He looks so cute when he tries to act grown up but he fails.

"Markus give daddy the ring." Scott said in a baby voice that made me want to pinch his cheek like a baby.

Scott slipped on the ring on my finger and kissed the top of my hand like Prince Charming. Romantic.

"Stop scaring are son Scotty." I grumbled and yanked my hand away.

"He'll learn when he's older." Scott shrugged.

"You know he's right next to you." I smirked and grabbed my baby in my arms.

"He's also mine you dummy." Scott pouted.

"But he's mine." I said sounding childish.

"Stop being childish." Scott said which was making his wolf surface.

I got up with my boy and went down the stairs to the living room. When I got there I saw Malcolm sitting reading a book? The fuck he never reads books.

"Are you reading?" I asked as I plopped next to him and placed Markus on my lap.

"Duh I'm reading you should to." Malcolm said not looking away from his book.

"Well I have a baby now so.." I trailed off.

"Give me my little nephew!" Malcolm said and threw his book across the room.

"Ok then." I shrugged and handed him over.

"I also wish you had a girl then I can be over protective." Malcolm said in a dreamy tone.

"You can do that with your own daughter." I stated before Markus began to cry.

"Ew he smells bad." Malcolm complained then handed him to me.

"Well someone needs to be changed." I said as I carried him to my room.

After I changed him I fed him some breast milk and put him down for a nap.

I felt two built arms wrap around me and kissed my neck. Scotts arms roamed my body and his hands grabbed my boobs.

"Scott we can't." I whisper/panted.

"But why." Scott whispered seductively in my ear.

"Markus is sleeping and my boobs are sore from breast feeding." I said and pushed him away.

"Fine but I will get your plump ass." Scott said in determination.

I just laughed and left him standing.....with a boner.

In front of Markus. Welcome nightmares.