Chapter 4

Cassie's POV

I hate going to school like please why? Can the weekend come back? I guess not.

I got up and did my morning routine and went to make the pack breakfast.

"Oh Luna what are you doing?" Asked an old woman who I'm guessing is a pack member.

"Cooking the pack breakfast." I said pointing out the facts. Is this woman dumb or some shit.

"Oh Cassie you don't need to do that. You're going to be Luna soon." Scott said from behind me.

"Oh ok then." I said as I grabbed my bag and began shoving books and stuff inside.

"Cassie what the hell are you doing?" Avery said standing beside me.

"Getting my shit together unlike you." I smirked. Score one for me.

"Whatever lets go." Avery said as she dragged me to her car. Oh her car is awesome as fuck. It's a Mustang.

*Skip ride*

We arrived to school a.k.a hell for teens. Adults say that high school is memorable. Ya it sorta is. Not in a good way unless you're Sasha the hooker.

Sasha is a whore along with her Barbie dolls. Me and Avery have an inside joke about how their mates (if they get one) is sold separately. It's hilarious when they try to flirt with the hot guys at are school. All she wants is STDs which I think she has.

"Hey babe." Scott whispered as he wrapped his arms around my shirt sending electricity through my body.

"Hey Scott." I said as he pecked my neck.

Avery wiggled her eyebrows as she smirked at me. Bitch.

"Hey babe." Damian said as Avery blushed.

"Hey Damian." Avery mumbled trying to hide her blush. That's to cute.

"Cassie lets go to my locker." Scott said as he yanked me away from them.

We walked to his locker as I awkwardly stood there while he grabbed his books.
"Hey baby." Give me a fucking break.

"Sasha go away." Scott growled as his wolf began to surface. Oh god.

"I still don't get why you chose that slut over me. I can satisfy your needs and give you anything." Sasha said as she smirked at me.

"All you can do is give him and every guy in the school is STDs. And you're the slut here. Thanks to you the janitor has to double wipe all the tables, chairs, and any place that's fuckable." I said with so much confidence.

The crowd ether applauded or said "oohs" through the halls.

"You better watch your back." Sasha warned.

"You too I know you like it from the back." I smirked and walked away.

I walked to my first hour which is math. I hate math and I know almost everyone hates math. I mean school should teach us how to finance and prepare for adulthood not how to goats migrated and shit.

As I entered late might I add Sasha glared at me as I sat in my seat that was behind Scott.

"Class we are having new assigned seats then watching a movie." Mr. George said.

*After the seat switching*

Turns out Scott and I sit by each other in the back corner. Almost nobody can see us or what we are doing. I bet Scott did this on purpose. That hot asshole.

As Mr. George put in "Romeo and Juliet" Scott had his hand on my thigh and I was wearing jean short-shorts so that didn't help.

He kept moving his hand to my entrance when the bell rang. Oh thank god I didn't want to get raped in a classroom like Sasha.

*After school*

I bolted inside and ran to my room with Scott chasing me with pitch black eyes. Oh shit.

"Cassie baby." His wolf, Justin said seductively.

"Justin stop y-you're scaring me." I whimpered. Truth was he wasn't I didn't want to go to fast and loose my virginity yet.

He closed his eyes then opened reveling Scott's brown eyes.

"Sorry babe. My wolf wanted to start the mating process. I get it if you want to wait. It's cause you're wearing those shorts." Scott said and blushed when he mentioned my shorts.

"Thanks Scotty." I said and closed the bathroom door.