Chapter 22

Cassie's POV

*Six months later*

"Scott calm down. The baby will be fine." I reassured him.

"What if the baby isn't healthy? What if it is more than one? What if-"

"Scott!" I yelled as we walked into the doctors office.

"What?" Scott asked. God he's clueless.

"We're here." I said and dragged him to are doctor.

"Ah Alpha and Luna ready to see the sex of the child?" Dr. Alexis asked.

We nodded as she sat me on the chair with Scott sitting by me holding my hand. Yes it's that intense.

She lifted my shirt a ways to my cleavage and thank god Scott didn't growl cause 1 are doctor is 45 and 2 it's a girl.

"Prepare for the cold gel." Alexis said.

I sucked in a breath as the cold gel was on my huge whale size stomach. She turned on the machine and put the tool on my stomach and searched for an image.

"Scott calm down everything is going to be ok." I said as he gripped my hand tighter.

"Ok I'll try." Scott said and loosened his grip.

"That's my boy!" I giggled.

"Here is your baby Luna and Alpha. Ready for the gender?" Alexis asked.

"Yesh please." Scott said.

"It looks like it's a boy congrats you guys." Alexis said and turned off the equipment then left.

I grabbed the towel that she left and rubbed the gooey shit off me.

"Oh my gosh it's a boy! A fucking boy! We can play football and I can make him respect women unlike me-"

"Scott you do respect women just not the ones you used to have sex with. You were going though a faze and you had needs." I sighed and now feeling sad.

"And I do regret it Cassie. I regret bullying you. I regret not waiting for my mate. I regret being and asshole towards you when you joined the pack." Scott said with glossy eyes.

"Scott if you cry I cry too ya know." I said with a sad laugh.

I went over to him and grabbed his hand and dragged him back to are house.

-----------------------------------------------------------
-------

"Wow it's a boy that's cute." Sabrina gushed.

Is it weird how all three girls are pregnant? After a month I told them the news Avery got preggos then a week later Sabrina got knocked up. Oh joy.

Since I'm a beta and Scott is an Alpha are baby will come anytime soon so that's why my stomach looks like a balloon.

"We should name him Caleb it's a hot name and he can get the ladies." Sabrina winked as she rubbed her belly.

"Oh yeah you're having twins hehe sucks for you." I taunted.

"Well....shut up!" Sabrina pouted. Score one for me!

"I think Scott should name your first child and you name the next one." Sabrina said and shoved some strawberry ice cream in her mouth. Now her baby has good taste in food.

"Well at least we can prank people about my water breaking." Sabrina said with an evil smirk.

"No don't! You could get punished." I said in a duh tone.

"I think she needs a spanking." Malcolm said coming in along with Scott and Damian. Eww there sweaty.

"Scott you better not hug me or else." I said sternly and held onto my stomach to protect my baby.

"Oh am I going to get whipped?" Scott asked with a cocky smirk on his stupid face.

"No I will rip off your balls and sew them back on." I threatened.

"Dang woman." Malcolm said white his face showing horror.

Don't mess with a pregnant woman folks or you shall wake up the demon that lurks deep inside them.

All of a sudden there was something wet that ran down my legs and covered most of the tile floor in the kitchen. Oh shit.

"Cassie did you just pee on the floor?" Scott asked even tho he knew it wasn't pee.

I was going to have the baby now. Moon Goddess help us all.